Nadalites – Rafa Nadal Talk

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I'm glad Rafa is practicing, hope his back is ok. I'd like if he plays at least one tournament before the clay season, otherwise it would be too long not playing since the AO

Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I'd love if he plays but I don't think he will. I have not any news about when and where he will play but I hope soon, otherwise I would be worry about his back :oops:

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Just watching Rafa practicing on HC at his academy with Moya,hmm I would not rule him out of playing Miami.
Another tournament where Rafa has been snakebitten ever since he destroyed Roger in their first encounter. He can win it if he doesn't faces Novak.( I will NEVER forget the way that Novak destroyed Rafa in the finals there about 5 or 6 years ago).

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Dr.Ruiz-Cotorro, Rafa's doctor,

"He (Rafa) is training well and hard.His goal is the clay season,starting in Monte Carlo and,of course,his ultimate goal is Roland Garos".
Are those clowns at RG seriously considering pushing back the schedule to the Fall..that would be tragic for Rafa's USO title chances

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Are those clowns at RG seriously considering pushing back the schedule to the Fall..that would be tragic for Rafa's USO title chances
It all depends if they can contain this 3rd wave of COVID in Paris. Apparently there is a slow vaccination roll out as well.They are in a lock down until the end of April.

Last edited:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Rafa will arrive in Monte Carlo tomorrow to get ready for his comeback to competition.He'll stay at the tournament's official hotel.

Reactions: Moxie

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
excerpt:
Twitter is widely used, in which Rafa Nadal holds the record for the highest number of followers among tennis athletes: 15.7 million. In second place Federer, with about 12.7 million followers. Follows the American champion Serena Williams, the most followed tennis player on this social network with a figure that is around 10.8 million.

Reactions: Moxie

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Rafa will arrive in Monte Carlo tomorrow to get ready for his comeback to competition.He'll stay at the tournament's official hotel.
What a LIFE..only person that compares to Rafa's good lifestyle is Tom Brady's lifestyle. Tom has the world's ultimate Sugar mama as a spouse. Although there a ton better looking women, but non with that bank account but maybe one of the Kardashians ladies..I won't go there about them. Front knows what I'm talking about.. btw did you guys EVER hear from DarthFed or is just totally still off the grid?

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
What a LIFE..only person that compares to Rafa's good lifestyle is Tom Brady's lifestyle. Tom has the world's ultimate Sugar mama as a spouse. Although there a ton better looking women, but non with that bank account but maybe one of the Kardashians ladies..I won't go there about them. Front knows what I'm talking about.. btw did you guys EVER hear from DarthFed or is just totally still off the grid?
Have not heard from Darth Fred for ages,I don't think he likes the fact that Rafa is equaled Rogers GS title:)

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Have not heard from Darth Fred for ages,I don't think he likes the fact that Rafa is equaled Rogers GS title:)
@DarthFed was straight-forward about that. He said if Rafa ever tied Roger in Majors, he was done with tennis. I am suspecting now that he meant it. Too bad. I did love that rude and funny old Fed man.

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
According to Forbes, Brady's wife Giselle Bundchen's estimated net worth is 400M, whereas Tom Brady's NW is about 250M. Perhaps with a tad too much modesty , Brady states that outside the US, most places around the world he's known as "Giselle's husband" :)

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
According to Forbes, Brady's wife Giselle Bundchen's estimated net worth is 400M, whereas Tom Brady's NW is about 250M. Perhaps with a tad too much modesty , Brady states that outside the US, most places around the world he's known as "Giselle's husband" :)
DAMN

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Man, you're grading on a very high curve. (bolded above.) Gisele Bunchen is considerer one of the most beautiful women in the world. You do understand that she made all of that money on her looks, right? To even mention the Kardashians in the same breath is to prove that your taste is mostly in your mouth. ;)