Nadalites – Rafa Nadal Talk

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Here's the full practice session.

Thanks front. I think the real challenge is gonna be how Rafa body responds to real match play and his recovery.. Its gonna be a living nightmare of concerns level with frustration worrying is he healthy enough to continue and finishing his matches.

Reactions: tented

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Rafa will face a qualifer iin his R1 singles match at the Brisbane International ( I will post when I know the qualifer he will play)

Qualifers still being played today Saturday 30th, Thiem, Schwartzman,Machac and Cressy are players in the qualifying stages of Brisbane tournament

Rafa's projected draw to the final, last time he was in Brisbane 2017 he progressed to the QFs

Round 1 Qualifer
Round 2 Karatsev or Kubler
QF Humbert
SF Tomas Martin Etcheverrey or Dimitrov
F. Rune, Korda, Baez or Shelton

Last edited:

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Rafa will face a qualifer iin his R1 singles match at the Brisbane International ( I will post when I know the qualifer he will play)

Qualifers still being played today Saturday 30th, Thiem, Schwartzman,Machac and Cressy are players in the qualifying stages of Brisbane tournament

Rafa's projected draw to the final, last time he was in Brisbane 2017 he progressed to the QFs

Round 1 Qualifer
Round 2 Karatsev or Kubler
QF Humbert
SF Tomas Martin Etcheverrey or Dimitrov
F. Rune, Korda, Baez or Shelton
WOW. Very talented qualifiers

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Hoping for Rafa to have some excellent results in 2024 and for him to be satisfied with his comeback and reach his personal goals! I can't wait to watch him play! :rose:

Reactions: the AntiPusher

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Rafa and Marc R1 opponents in their doubles draw are Max Purcell and Jordan Thompsn Sunday 31st, time around 4pm AEST local time,

Last edited:
Reactions: Moxie

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Rune said he had a hardest training session in last half a year. Guess with who? Said the guy was moving really well and hitting strong.
Hi Don
Yes I read that earlier, he also had a training session with Andy Murray who said kind of the same :) having watched Rafa in practice at tournaments he plays like he is in a tournament match:)
Rune and Murray are playing doubles together at Brisbane
Rafa practiced with Ben Shelton today before his doubles match with Marc Lopez, later today, though the 4pm start local time, I cant see Rafa and Marc getting on the court, as the singles match has just started

Last edited:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Rafa will play his first singles match against Dominic Thiem who came through qualifiers in Brisbane
( Rafa did play a practice set against Dom the other day winning 6-3)