Nadalites – Rafa Nadal Talk

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
seeing Don is not around, Sasa Ozmo is a tennis journalist based in Belgrade, I also follow Sasa
Thanks! He usually reliable? Hard to know what his source might be, but I think the news conference isn’t going to tell us he’s been kidding us all along and he’s playing…

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Thanks! He usually reliable? Hard to know what his source might be, but I think the news conference isn’t going to tell us he’s been kidding us all along and he’s playing…
You really think he will play? okay I will hold you to that okay lol!

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I said the news conference “isn’t going to tell us he’s been kidding us all along and he’s playing..”
I have been up half the night/morning it is 5.00am here, please explain, I am onto my 3rd expresso already to keep my brain and eyes going, so according to you he wont be playing RG? I am now totally confused:)

Last edited:

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I don't think holding a press conference is good news.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I don't think holding a press conference is good news.
At least we will hear from Rafa, than speculations from other websites and journalists today, good news or not, I will be interested in hearing what he says

Reactions: Moxie

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
At least we will hear from Rafa, than speculations from other websites and journalists today, good news or not, I will be interested in hearing what he says
You know I always try to stay optimistic.

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

I think he is going to say:

"I'd like to announce that I will be playing Roland Garros this year and I'd like to ask the organizers to please put Djokovic in my section of the draw so that I can improve to 12-7 in slam h2h against him. Thank you for coming to the press conference and see you in Paris!"

@Fiero425 :bye:

• Haha
Reactions: Fiero425

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I think he is going to say:

"I'd like to announce that I will be playing Roland Garros this year and I beg the organizers to put Djokovic in my section of the draw so that I can improve to 12-7 in slam h2h against him. Thank you for coming to the press conference and see you in Paris!"

@Fiero425 :bye:
Well we shall see, lets wait for the press conference and hear what Rafa has to say

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
I have been up half the night/morning it is 5.00am here, please explain, I am onto my 3rd expresso already to keep my brain and eyes going, so according to you he wont be playing RG? I am now totally confused:)
According to me the news conference “isn’t going to tell us…he’ll be playing.”

That’s what I think, and that’s what it said above. But! I appreciate your efforts to watch the tennis! Unfortunately I have no TV and no channels to watch it on. Following the scoreboard is a torture devised by the pope of Rome in the 14th century!

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
According to me the news conference “isn’t going to tell us…he’ll be playing.”

That’s what I think, and that’s what it said above. But! I appreciate your efforts to watch the tennis! Unfortunately I have no TV and no channels to watch it on. Following the scoreboard is a torture devised by the pope of Rome in the 14th century!
Thanks for clearing your post up to me, at this time in the morning my brain is half dead, I have to get up around midnight my time to watch tennis, I understand following a SB can be complete torture

Reactions: Kieran

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Come on guys chin up, I am trying to remain positive.
@MargaretMcAleer Miss Margaret RG for me since my kids are adults now is my favorite time of the year. Everything else is just another holiday but for 2 weeks I am in a good place during a RG fortnight..now maybe I will go back to South America to work on saving the Rain Forest or etc.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
@MargaretMcAleer Miss Margaret RG for me since my kids are adults now is my favorite time of the year. Everything else is just another holiday but for 2 weeks I am in a good place during a RG fortnight..now maybe I will go back to South America to work on saving the Rain Forest or etc.
Hey RG is also my favorite time of the year as well, I still trying to remain positive okay
I wish Rafa was holding his press conference today, we will have to wait till tomorrow