Nadalites – Rafa Nadal Talk

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Reactions: the AntiPusher

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
You are really missing Rafa aren't you? I watched the final of RG 2008 yesterday, probably for the 10th time lol! Rafa really took his clay game to another level in 2008 in that tournament
Missing Rafa like a Man having a pre mid life crisis but still hoping to have an island excursion with Halle Berry, Beyonce, Stacey Dash and Rhianna when she isnt knocked up..

• Haha
Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

El Dude

The GOAT
Reactions
It would be quite something if Rafa shows up at RG without any warm-ups. Better hope he doesn't face someone like Cerundolo early on. Still, it would be epic to see him win one more under such conditions...hard to root against that (unless you're @Fiero425).

• Haha
Reactions: Fiero425

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
It would be quite something if Rafa shows up at RG without any warm-ups. Better hope he doesn't face someone like Cerundolo early on. Still, it would be epic to see him win one more under such conditions...hard to root against that (unless you're @Fiero425).
You mean the dangerous Cerundolo (Francisco) I assume
I was at RG in 2013, Rafa was taken to 5 sets by John Isner, that match still gives me nightmares:) in his first round match
Rafa has been taken to 5 sets, only 3 times at RG, that horrid match in 2013 first rd, SF against Novak 2013, and FAA in 2022

Last edited:

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions

El Dude

The GOAT
Reactions
You mean the dangerous Cerundolo (Francisco) I assume
I was at RG in 2013, Rafa was taken to 5 sets by John Isner, that match still gives me nightmares:) in his first round match
Rafa has been taken to 5 sets, only 3 times at RG, that horrid match in 2013 first rd, SF against Novak 2013, and FAA in 2022
The older Cerundolo, I think. Yeah, he's more dangerous (on clay) than the younger guy, at least so far.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
This is very different than previous. Our champion is on his way back! Praise...well let's be grateful..I am!
I still remain positive he can play Roma! which is a great tournament, of course I am not biased at all lol! it is a great venue to get up close and personal with your fav players, there is an entrance area where the cars drop off the players and you can get their autographs and pictures easily, than to queue up after a match, and be lucky on their way out you get an autograph or picture.Also the food is great and not expensive which is an added bonus

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
E51EF2AB-DC89-48A5-BF70-660E0AD3F959.png

:dance3::dance2::partying-face::pompoms::yesyes::cheerleader:

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Just watched Rafa finished off Norrie in Alcapoco last year. (The Bally network replays) The quickness, the cat like reflexes at the net..Can he reach that level again? Please LORD a few more years of vintage Rafa

Reactions: Moxie and Jelenafan

PhiEaglesfan712

Major Winner
Reactions
Just watched Rafa finished off Norrie in Alcapoco last year. (The Bally network replays) The quickness, the cat like reflexes at the net..Can he reach that level again? Please LORD a few more years of vintage Rafa
At this point, the most important thing for me is for Rafa to win the singles gold at the Paris Olympics. If that happens, I don't really care if Rafa adds to his slam total. His legacy at the slams is already secured. At some point, someone will break Nadal/Djokovic's slam total. However, it is highly unlikely anyone will complete a career double golden slam.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
At this point, the most important thing for me is for Rafa to win the singles gold at the Paris Olympics. If that happens, I don't really care if Rafa adds to his slam total. His legacy at the slams is already secured. At some point, someone will break Nadal/Djokovic's slam total. However, it is highly unlikely anyone will complete a career double golden slam.
That Olympics is a long way away…

Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Soon..the King of Clay is returning. Soon

Reactions: tented and Moxie