Nadalites – Rafa Nadal Talk

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Agree, tomorrow he practices against Hurkacz ( Thursday)
BTW you do know your girl Madison is in the top 10 again, after her good results at the United Cup
See y'all laughed when I told you that she had a new sports psychologists..jajaja

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Rafa Nadal joins El Series as a team owner. Nadal will enter his own team for the inaugural season, which is set to get underway later this year. One of the goals of the new electric powerboat series is to accelerate clean mobility and restore marine ecosystems in the Blue Actions Programme. " To be part of something that important makes me feel so happy" Nadal's new team will compete against others who ave already signed up for the championship, including the Formula 1 driver Sergio Perez's team, which is affiliated with his native Norway.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Monte Carlo Open.. Miss Margaret and Rafa fans.. As you know this is my dream tournament.. Do you think it safe for me to make my travel arrangements in late February? Will he stay healthy for the next month?

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Monte Carlo Open.. Miss Margaret and Rafa fans.. As you know this is my dream tournament.. Do you think it safe for me to make my travel arrangements in late February? Will he stay healthy for the next month?
My crystal ball is cloudy at present.....:) remember he is playing Dubai Duty Free in February first time since 2008? in February this year,
Can you hold off until we see how he goes in that tournament and then make your plans for MC, if healthy Rafa will play MC, my thoughts.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: the AntiPusher

tented

Administrator
Reactions
If he can walk, he’ll play MC. I’d say you’re safe, but you could get insurance to be reimbursed if necessary.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
If he can walk, he’ll play MC. I’d say you’re safe, but you could get insurance to be reimbursed if necessary.
Brotha, remember I live in the US.. I would have to get insurance for the entire trip.. I typically make that type of travel with my Frequent Flyers miles and Hotel points.. The tournament in Dubai concerns me but we know IW is the one that usually wears out his body

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Rafa's AO Draw
R1 Draper
R2 Nakashima/McDonald
R3 Nishioka/Munar
R4 Tiafoe/Khashanov
QF Medvedev/Hurkacz
SF Tsitsipas/ FAA/Sinner
F. Djokovic/Ruud/Rublev

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Rafa's AO Draw
R1 Draper
R2 Nakashima/McDonald
R3 Nishioka/Munar
R4 Tiafoe/Khashanov
QF Medvedev/Hurkacz
SF Tsitsipas/ FAA/Sinner
F. Djokovic/Ruud/Rublev

Difficult draw with Draper in the 1st round so hopefully Nadal won't be rusty, but after that Tiafoe is the first big test in R4.

As for Djokovic a super easy draw.

• Haha
Reactions: Fiero425

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Difficult draw with Draper in the 1st round so hopefully Nadal won't be rusty, but after that Tiafoe is the first big test in R4.

As for Djokovic a super easy draw.
Remember last year Rafa was given a not so easy draw, also remember it is a paper draw, things can happen, it is only a projected draw at this point in time

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Remember last year Rafa was given a not so easy draw, also remember it is a paper draw, things can happen, it is only a projected draw at this point in time

Yeah but whether it's a paper draw or projected draw or whatever type of draw, Djokovic's draw is still easy in all scenarios.