Nadalites – Rafa Nadal Talk

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
He’s young and he’ll be punished for it. More importantly, he’ll grow out of that and learn. I wouldn’t hold it against him, once he’s properly dealt with…
Lets see if he grows out of it and learn, I'm yet to be convinced.

Reactions: Kieran

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Lets see if he grows out of it and learn, I'm yet to be convinced.
We all say stupid things when we’re young that we regret. Sometimes even say stupid things when we’re older! He’s in a learning based community, if he’s still saying this stuff next year and the year after, he’ll lose his whole career…

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
We all say stupid things when we’re young that we regret. Sometimes even say stupid things when we’re older! He’s in a learning based community, if he’s still saying this stuff next year and the year after, he’ll lose his whole career…
Well he has Patrick M as his coach hopefully he can get him to curb his mouth, 'engage brain before opening mouth'....
He is in a sport when everyone can hear you on court these days, you are closely scrutinized, lets see how he behaves next year.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Well he has Patrick M as his coach hopefully he can get him to curb his mouth, 'engage brain before opening mouth'....
He is in a sport when everyone can hear you on court these days, you are closely scrutinized, lets see how he behaves next year.
Patrick M is starting to remind me of former Lakers and Bulls coach Phil Jackson..let's see if he can coach a champion who ISN'T Jordan, Kobe, Shaq or Pippen. Can Patrick take a talent who hasn't won before like Serena or Halep?

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Patrick M is starting to remind me of former Lakers and Bulls coach Phil Jackson..let's see if he can coach a champion who ISN'T Jordan, Kobe, Shaq or Pippen. Can Patrick take a talent who hasn't won before like Serena or Halep?
I’m completely unimpressed by Patrick, largely because of his relentless self promotion. I give him next to zilch credit for Holger’s achievement in Paris, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he claimed all the credit. He’s mouthy and I’m glad that Coco is away from him. I fully don’t think his current arrangement with Rune will last either…

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I’m completely unimpressed by Patrick, largely because of his relentless self promotion. I give him next to zilch credit for Holger’s achievement in Paris, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he claimed all the credit. He’s mouthy and I’m glad that Coco is away from him. I fully don’t think his current arrangement with Rune will last either…
Tossip @tossip said about 8 years ago that he was overrated. Hmmm she was right again

• Haha
Reactions: tossip

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I didn't know that he was ill ..Paul still outplayed him and not being well isn't an excuse. Poor guy

I read that a few days ago,.......no it isnt a excuse,, lets hope he can remain healthy for the last tournament of the year :)

Reactions: the AntiPusher

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
BTW when I find the link again I will post....Rafa and his wife Mery have brought out mens and womens fragrance by a French perfume company.It was created around the time of Roland Garos this year.

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Little Holger Rune continues to be bashed on this forum, I see. Those who were flawless at 18/19 cast the first stone. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: How sad that his great Paris victory is greeted with jealousy & envy.

Casper Ruud ( aka the Norwegian Dark Lord Sauron) continues to throw a shadow/shade on the vulnerable teenager, perhaps afraid that his crown as the top Scandinavian is wavering? Without a doubt the growing maturity of the Danish cherub will result in being the model of sportsmanship.

Rumor has it the great Stefan Edberg in Paris saw flashes of himself in Holger.

Reactions: Fiero425 and Kieran

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Well when Prune can control his 'Homophobic' outbursts and control his temper then maybe he might gain more fans for starters, personally I cannot understand why anyone could excuse his behavior full stop at any age.

Last edited:

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Well when Prune can control his 'Homophobic' outbursts and control his temper then maybe he might gain more fans for starters, personally I cannot understand why anyone could excuse his behavior full stop at any age.
You can’t understand why a 19 year old says stupid things? :astonished-face:

Reactions: Fiero425

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
If you want to excuse his 'homophobic outburst' that is your opinion not mine okay.I cannot excuse that at any age.Lets move on
Yes you can excuse it if you understand that 19 year olds can be reactionary brats who say stupid things. He’ll be punished and take it. Come back in a year and see if he’s “homophobic…”

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Yes you can excuse it if you understand that 19 year olds can be reactionary brats who say stupid things. He’ll be punished and take it. Come back in a year and see if he’s “homophobic…”
That is your opinion and I am entitled to my opinion.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Rafa plays his next match on Tuesday 15th November against FAA
It is the 2nd day match not before 14.00 CET