Internazionali BNL d'Italia Rome ATP Master

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
GameSetAndMath said:
Rafa vs. Kyrgios :popcorn

RAFA aint afraid of no Nick, he takes all comers.. I am willing to bet anything that the following things will occur:

1. Nick is gonna complain that Rafa is taking too long between points.
2. Rafa will receive a code violation warning late in the match.
3. Nick will use some profanity.
4. Rafa will shake Nick's hand with right hand that he uses to dig out his wedges.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
GameSetAndMath said:

RAFA aint afraid of no Nick, he takes all comers.. I am willing to bet anything that the following things will occur:

4. Rafa will shake Nick's hand with right hand that he uses to dig out his wedges.

You forgot "I banged your girlfriend before the match, mate!"

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Front242 said:
the AntiPusher said:
GameSetAndMath said:

Nah, he aint gonna mess with Rafa.. Even Uncle Toni may come down from the stands and put a foot in Nick's rear for that. Rafa's lady is like family.. you dont mess with familia

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
the AntiPusher said:
Front242 said:
the AntiPusher said:

Nah, he aint gonna mess with Rafa.. Even Uncle Toni may come down from the stands and put a foot in Nick's rear for that. Rafa's lady is like family.. you dont mess with familia

Why on Earth would he do that to Rafa? Sounds like people are trying to create drama where there is none; SPARE ME! It was only Stan involved the last time and jerks tried to get Nick to commit suicide! Get a freakin' life! Shade shouldn't be taken that seriously! Get over it already! :cover :puzzled :nono :rolleyes:

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
Front242 said:
the AntiPusher said:

Who looks the bigger thug? I'd take Kyrgios in a heartbeat over uncle Phoney in a scrap :p

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Front242 said:
the AntiPusher said:
Front242 said:

Who looks the bigger thug? I'd take Kyrgios in a heartbeat over uncle Phoney in a scrap :p

I got money on ole Toni Nadal or his brother.. Nick is just a punk .. do you think he really can fight his way out of juvinelle detention center..or a day with Principal Skinner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6t79Zkbonk

"I'm gonna kick the livin sh#@ outta you man, I'm gonna kick your d#@k in the dirt!"

Murat Baslamisli

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
www.drummershangout.ca
I was thinking about Nextgenners and realized that Roger has now played against 6 generations of players, if we say 4-5 years between players is a generation. He played against Agassi, Rafter etc generation, and then his own (Hewitt, Nalby etc) and then the Nadal, Nole Murray generation, followed by the Kei, Milos, Dimitrow generation and now the Zverev generation.

That's a lot of tennis...

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
1972Murat said:
I was thinking about Nextgenners and realized that Roger has now played against 6 generations of players, if we say 4-5 years between players is a generation. He played against Agassi, Rafter etc generation, and then his own (Hewitt, Nalby etc) and then the Nadal, Nole Murray generation, followed by the Kei, Milos, Dimitrow generation and now the Zverev generation.

That counts to five, using my fingers at least. :snicker

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Far from impressed with what I saw from Nadal... I guess he goes down to Kyrgios, hope not in an embarrassing fashion.

Murat Baslamisli

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
www.drummershangout.ca
GameSetAndMath said:
1972Murat said:

That counts to five, using my fingers at least. :snicker

Dammit let me see your fingers! :snicker

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
mrzz said:
Far from impressed with what I saw from Nadal... I guess he goes down to Kyrgios, hope not in an embarrassing fashion.

was it that bad of an effort from Rafa.. I would think that he would step it up a bit for the next match

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
the AntiPusher said:
mrzz said:

was it that bad of an effort from Rafa.. I would think that he would step it up a bit for the next match

As solid a player as Kohlschreiber, he has no real weapon! If he can extend Rafa at this point on clay, Nadal has little chance of winning against an elite player unless they're having a bad day! :nono :angel: :dodgy: :cover

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Fiero425 said:
the AntiPusher said:
mrzz said:

As solid a player as Kohlschreiber, he has no real weapon! If he can extend Rafa at this point on clay, Nadal has little chance of winning against an elite player unless they're having a bad day! :nono :angel: :dodgy: :cover
I dont know why I am falling for this..this is Kieran's job .. Now tell me Genius (Fiero), how many of these players wouold you classify as ELite and which one had a bad day against Rafa..

ATP Barcelona Open Banc Sabadell - Barcelona, Spain
April 18, 2016 to April 24, 2016

ROUND

OPPONENT

RESULT

SCORE

Men's Singles
1st BYE
2nd Marcel Granollers W 6-3, 6-2
3rd Albert Montanes W 6-2, 6-2
Quarterfinals (12) Fabio Fognini W 6-2, 7-6 (7-1)
Semifinals (10) Philipp Kohlschreiber W 6-3, 6-3
Final (2) Kei Nishikori W 6-4, 7-5

ATP Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters - Monte-Carlo, Monaco
April 10, 2016 to April 17, 2016

ROUND

OPPONENT

RESULT

SCORE

Men's Singles
1st BYE
2nd Aljaz Bedene W 6-3, 6-3
3rd (12) Dominic Thiem W 7-5, 6-3
Quarterfinals (4) Stan Wawrinka W 6-1, 6-4
Semifinals (2) Andy Murray W 2-6, 6-4, 6-2
Final (13) Gael Monfils W 7-5, 5-7, 6-

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Fiero425 said:
You're the real genius! Just move on; you know everything and we're all idiots waiting to be informed! :rolleyes:

calling me Sire will suffice.. just kidding.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
mrzz said:

Has Nadal impressed you at least once in your life? probably not :rolleyes:

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Carol35 said:
mrzz said:

Has Nadal impressed you at least once in your life? probably not :rolleyes:

all that matters is how the Player felt about the way he played today

http://www.ibtimes.com/rafael-nadal-video-highlights-rafa-wins-second-round-match-italian-open-2367631