Internazionali BNL d'Italia, Rome ATP 1000, 2018

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
lol dull's luck is simply unreal
I don't know what you're complaining about now. This is not a gimme for Nadal. Plenty of players left in the draw that could beat him in BO3. Fog is not cakewalk. Why don't you wait until the tournament unfolds before making anymore grand declarations.

Reactions: Moxie

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
I don't know what you're complaining about now. This is not a gimme for Nadal. Plenty of players left in the draw that could beat him in BO3. Fog is not cakewalk. Why don't you wait until the tournament unfolds before making anymore grand declarations.

He's complaining because Rafa is playing period. Tennis sucks with him in it, I agree with my troll-monicker friend in that regard. Nads isn't losing this week or at RG sadly. Then it's time for fun tennis again and hopefully the pleb starts losing more

Reactions: monfed

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
He's complaining because Rafa is playing period. Tennis sucks with him in it, I agree with my troll-monicker friend in that regard. Nads isn't losing this week or at RG sadly. Then it's time for fun tennis again and hopefully the pleb starts losing more
For a man from the land of beer and sausages, you're a terrible snob. :cool:

Dzumhur played some good tennis, esp. in the beginning, with very little to show for it.

Reactions: DarthFed

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions

Dzumhur played some good tennis, esp. in the beginning, with very little to show for it.

Nothing says royalty like Miller Lite and brats :facepalm: And yet I live here :facepalm:

monfed

Major Winner
Reactions
Oh look another set streak coming up. How interesting. :rolleyes:

monfed

Major Winner
Reactions

Not so fast. Fog is getting the oven ready.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Good job by Kei, who looked like he tweaked his leg at one point. Back-and-forth match with Dimitrov, who was up a break in the 3rd.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions

Moxie.. We don’t know to certainty that Darth still has disdain for Rafa.. I think Darth has soften and probably appreciates Rafa when Fed is absence from the tour.. Darth is a gambler and he likes a winner.. I bet Darth doesnt hedge his bets against Rafa during the clay season.. No Sir ye Bob, Darth’s has a vested interest in Rafa Nadal..::sw1::

Last edited:

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
You called him a troll. :lulz2: I just think he likes to complain. Anyway like I said, this week is not a gimme. Fog has beaten Nadal on clay and he could do it again (especially in front of his home crowd).

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Wow, four of the top 8 seeds (Thiem, Grigor, Anderson, Isner) went home today and it all happened in just the second round. ATP is approaching WTA in this regard.

Reactions: herios

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Wow, four of the top 8 seeds (Thiem, Grigor, Anderson, Isner) went home today and it all happened in just the second round. ATP is approaching WTA in this regard.

I was just coming here to say about the same thing with Thiem, Sock, Isner, and Dimitrov knocked out! Surprising that Nole survived since it was upset day in Rome! IDK why Isner and Sock bother? This is Euro clay! Banging out TB's isn't & didn't work out for them! :whistle: :cuckoo: :eek:

Last edited:

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Moxie.. We don’t know to certainty that Darth still has disdain for Rafa.. I think Darth has soften and probably appreciates Rafa when Fed is absence from the tour.. Darth is a gambler and he likes a winner.. I bet Darth doesnt hedge his bets against Rafa during the clay season.. No Sir ye Bob, Darth’s has a vested interest in Rafa Nadal..::sw1::
Then Darth lost a lot of money in Madrid :yes: :banghead: o_O

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Rafa yesterday spent more time with the hairstylist than today vs the Bosnian :-)2

Last edited:

Murat Baslamisli

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
www.drummershangout.ca
Shapo earns the right to a spanking by Rafa. He should have won it in straights. He loses the plot every now and again.
He also needs to work on his serve. He needs a slider on the deuce court that slides away from a rightie's backhand. Instead he hits a kicker to that spot that jumps towards the opponent. Lefty advantage, zero. He utilizes the slider on the ad court which is fine.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Shapo earns the right to a spanking by Rafa. He should have won it in straights. He loses the plot every now and again.
He also needs to work on his serve. He needs a slider on the deuce court that slides away from a rightie's backhand. Instead he hits a kicker to that spot that jumps towards the opponent. Lefty advantage, zero. He utilizes the slider on the ad court which is fine.

I'm trying to figure out is going 3 sets good or bad for Shapo? Should he have closed out Haase and saved energy or used that 3rd set to get in some extra practice? This will be the biggie match tomorrow; hopefully Nole can get thru to meet either in the Semis! :whistle: :yesyes: :rolleyes:

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Rafa yesterday spent more time with the hairstylist than today vs the Bosnian :-)2

Those hair plugs are working well for Balding Bull. Maybe he's putting some gin and juice in there too