Indian Wells, BNP Paribas Open, CA, USA, ATP Masters 2017

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Hi Moxie. I agree with you. I rarely enjoy when Federer is playing a close match, but I can tell you the match was high quality. Verdasco played a good match, but Nadal put pressure on him.
Hey, atttomole. We have 1/2 of the Fedal rematch. I don't image Roger will have trouble with Johnson. Then we can ALL be nervous! :lulz2:

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
:laydownlaughing
herios said:
the AntiPusher said:
herios said:
And you know what I will do if he does not.
Well..let's put this way..if DYJr wins..you ain't gonna give me kudos for my prediction

Actually you are wrong. You got it right. To my surprise.

:laydownlaughing you are hilarious...

Are you on board and gonna show some :heart: for DYJr to defeat Kei Nishikori aka the Samurai warrior

bajana

Pro Tour Player
Reactions
herios said:
Jaziri comes through stopping Fritz.
It is all about maturity and focus. The veteran prevailed.

You sure it's not about being the more experienced father? :-/

atttomole

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I expect Fed to win his match, so it will be Fedal. This time, I am afraid, there will be no joy for me. This surface favors Nadal.

Reactions: Moxie

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I expect Fed to win his match, so it will be Fedal. This time, I am afraid, there will be no joy for me. This surface favors Nadal.
I'll be hoping, in both cases. Zverev and Kyrgios are taking the court now. I'm hoping for lots of fireworks, and no antics. (OK, the odd hotdog shot from Nick.)

Reactions: shawnbm

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Jizziri jizzed all over him. Yes, I know it's Jaziri :p

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
AP, I do believe Tignor got one right. Nadal earlier. And Kyrgios looking likely to win too hopefully. That'll be 2 he got right out of 3 so far with Novak and Del Potro yet to play.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Nick has played contained and wins the set, but now he's going to complain about the missed call that he challenged, rightly, which won him the set. Waste of energy? Thy name is Nick Kyrgios. Also, he hit a signature tweener a couple of points ago, and won the point. My question, (maybe we should do a thread?): Is the tweener becoming a legit shot?

mightyjeditribble

Pro Tour Champion
Reactions
Zverev struggling against Kyrgios. 1st serve percentage is very low. Nerves? Anyone watching?

1st set Kyrgios.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Front242 said:
AP, I do believe Tignor got one right. Nadal earlier. And Kyrgios looking likely to win too hopefully. That'll be 2 he got right out of 3 so far with Novak and Del Potro yet to play.

Yeah he did..I still think folks on this board are better at predictions than Steve

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
Front242 said:

Yeah he did..I still think folks on this board are better at predictions than Steve

Absolutely but just saying, I thought this time his picks were more on point than usual. He's normally awful.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
mightyjeditribble said:
Zverev struggling against Kyrgios. 1st serve percentage is very low. Nerves? Anyone watching?

1st set Kyrgios.

His first serve % is very often poor. Nothing new there really. Kyrgios is a more consistent and better player. Hoping they both improve and have a good year. Like to see Kyrgios make the Wimbledon semis and Zverev if he cut down the errors and improved his serving could be dangerous.

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Front242 said:
mightyjeditribble said:

1st set Kyrgios.

His first serve % is very often poor. Nothing new there really. Kyrgios is a more consistent and better player. Hoping they both improve and have a good year. Like to see Kyrgios make the Wimbledon semis and Zverev if he cut down the errors and improved his serving could be dangerous.

Yes, as it is now, Nick is clearly a class above Sasha

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
This has got to be one of the most competitive tennis days ever..I might have to call in sick for the rest of the day, ..I got to let the wifey know..I ain't the chef tonight..the kitchen will be closed

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
This is developing into a good match.
And it should be. These guys are playing for young gun bragging rights, and future damage. Zverev was a little limp in the first, but he's lifted his game. And Nick's 1st serve pct. has dropped. (But serves an ace as I type.)

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
herios said:
Front242 said:
mightyjeditribble said:

1st set Kyrgios.

Yes, as it is now, Nick is clearly a class above Sasha

This is true..Sasha is still a raw talent..i don't know who his coach is but if he gets a top atp former pro..his tennis game may mature faster..

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Why Rafa is playing all his matches under that strong sun and heat? I know he doesn't mind to play at day time but I've read it's a little too hot. They should alternate every day

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Why Rafa is playing all his matches under that strong sun and heat? I know he doesn't mind to play at day time but I've read it's a little too hot. They should alternate every day
The heat favors his game. I wouldn't complain.