Indian Wells, BNP Paribas Open, CA, USA, ATP Masters 2017

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
I didn't see it. Unfortunately I have to actually work today and I'm score watching :velo:

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
kskate2 said:
I didn't see it. Unfortunately I have to actually work today and I'm score watching :velo:

I thought you would take a snow day...it's the first one in the Chi since December..I hear :snicker..

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
the AntiPusher said:
kskate2 said:

I thought you would take a snow day. It's the first one in the Chi since December I hear :snicker..

We've been quite fortunate until today! The 1st measurable snow all year; amazing really! And Republicans love to say there's no "climate change!" We were running around in shorts just last week! The flurries have just stopped for the moment; was coming down rather heavy, but nothing like the EAST coast! Our prays and solicitations go out to them to get thru it unscathed! :angel: :sleepy: - - - - http://fiero4251.blogspot.com/2016/08/fan-page-novak-nole-djokovic.html - - - -

atttomole

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Indian Wells has a new big stadium, or I am forgetting.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Fiero425 said:
the AntiPusher said:
kskate2 said:

I thought you would take a snow day. It's the first one in the Chi since December I hear :snicker..

We've been quite fortunate until today! The 1st measurable snow all year; amazing really! And Republicans love to say there's no "climate change!" We were running around in shorts just last week! The flurries have just stopped for the moment; was coming down rather heavy, but nothing like the EAST coast! Our prays and solicitations go out to them to get thru it unscathed! :angel: :sleepy: - - - - http://fiero4251.blogspot.com/2016/08/fan-page-novak-nole-djokovic.html - - - -
You mean the Ruspublicans :devil

shawnbm

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
What is going on with the tennis so far today?

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
the AntiPusher said:
Fiero425 said:
the AntiPusher said:

You mean the Ruspublicans :devil

I've been calling them the "Republi-can'ts" since they can't get anything done! They have it all & are stymied by the "Head Dude!" The Dems should have a great time making their lives miserable over the ACA until the next elections! :clap

shawnbm

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
How is the quality of the Nadal-Verdasco match?

atttomole

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
It was a great match, with many angled shots. Nadal looked solid, because Verdasco didn't play badly.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
How is the quality of the Nadal-Verdasco match?
It was just OK overall. Really hard hitting, as you would imagine. Rafa was excellent in the first, smothering Fernando. He broke early in the 2nd, then tightened up and and was hitting the ball shorter. But Verdasco is Verdasco, and serves DFs at key moments.

atttomole

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Stadium 1 is the big one (16000 seats) and they redeveloped to add a second big one. (Stadium 2) that holds 8000.

Thanks mate. Who knows, Larry Ellison could bring the US Open to Indian Wells in the future.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
It was a great match, with many angled shots. Nadal looked solid, because Verdasco didn't play badly.
Ha, ha, atttomole...maybe I'm just harder to please. I was entertained, but I'm a Rafa fan, so I guess I got a bit nervous, too.

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Jaziri comes through stopping Fritz.
It is all about maturity and focus. The veteran prevailed.

atttomole

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Ha, ha, atttomole...maybe I'm just harder to please. I was entertained, but I'm a Rafa fan, so I guess I got a bit nervous, too.
Hi Moxie. I agree with you. I rarely enjoy when Federer is playing a close match, but I can tell you the match was high quality. Verdasco played a good match, but Nadal put pressure on him.

Reactions: Moxie

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
herios said:
the AntiPusher said:
DyJr will take out Pouille..
And you know what I will do if he does not.
Well..let's put this way..if DYJr wins..you ain't gonna give me kudos for my prediction

Actually you are wrong. You got it right. To my surprise.