Indian Wells, BNP Paribas Open, CA, USA, ATP Masters 2017

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Nick shortly ago played a point that looked like an exhibition one: tweener, then so casual it looked like he was swatting at flies at the net. But it was brilliant! Jim Courier was complaining a bit, which I find too old school. Nick's on-court aspect is his business. It's like Fognini, who some feel looks to casual and uninterested on court. If they're really uninterested, I would get the point, and Nick can sometimes insult the hand that feeds. But I don't think it's fair to argue with tennis that works, however it appears. I still can't get over the shots he makes that look like he's just filing his fingernails at the same time.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
He did it! Great job by Nick. I had Zverev in my draw, but I'm happy for Kyrgios.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I have the Beloved one in straight sets..This shouldn't be more than a glorified practice session for the Rog.

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
herios said:
Front242 said:
His first serve % is very often poor. Nothing new there really. Kyrgios is a more consistent and better player. Hoping they both improve and have a good year. Like to see Kyrgios make the Wimbledon semis and Zverev if he cut down the errors and improved his serving could be dangerous.

Yes, as it is now, Nick is clearly a class above Sasha

This is true..Sasha is still a raw talent..i don't know who his coach is but if he gets a top atp former pro..his tennis game may mature faster..
His coach is his father

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
I have the Beloved one in straight sets..This shouldn't be more than a glorified practice session for the Rog.

Apparently little Stevie came to play. This won't be a practice session. 6-5 on serve

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
kskate2 said:
the AntiPusher said:

Apparently little Stevie came to play. This won't be a practice session. 6-5 on serve

Yes ma'am..dropping those 15 pounds has made him quicker..I wonder did he do it naturally (exlax and low carbs diet ) with Dr Front or did he go gluten free (Djoker diet).:laydownlaughing

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
I thought I remember someone saying in AO that he did it naturally.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
kskate2 said:
I thought I remember someone saying in AO that he did it naturally.

But has his diet regime been approved by the FDA(Fronty 's Drug Agency )? :laydownlaughing

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
kskate2 said:
the AntiPusher said:

Nah..I doubt it.Roger doesn't look stressed or worried..he is worried about StevieJ as much as an elephant is worried about a fly on his butt:laydownlaughing

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Who is the commentator that can't be quiet one second? what a pain in the b#tt :mad:

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Carol35 said:
Who is the commentator that can't be quiet one second? what a pain in the b#tt :mad:

I think it's ted Robinson and Jim Courier...trust me enjoy it before it gets to ESPN coverage..Pat Mcenroe knees should be brital as hell with his man crush on da Rog...it doesn't gets worst

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Scores on the Doors
Malek Jaziri (Tunisia) beat Taylor Fritz (U.S.) 6-4 3-6 6-3
5-Rafa Nadal (Spain) beat 26-Fernando Verdasco (Spain) 6-3 7-5
Donald Young (U.S.) beat 14-Lucas Pouille (France) 6-4 1-6 6-3
4-Kei Nishikori (Japan) beat 25-Gilles Muller (Luxembourg) 6-2 6-2
15-Nick Kyrgios (Australia) beat 18-Alexander Zverev (Germany) 6-3 6-4

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I don't think that heat is good for anyone
The heat on most courts tends to favor Rafa's spin and bounce and he tolerates the heat well.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
Carol35 said:

I think it's ted Robinson and Jim Courier...trust me enjoy it before it gets to ESPN coverage..Pat Mcenroe knees should be brital as hell with his man crush on da Rog...it doesn't gets worst

Pat McEnroe...another one, ugh!