Shivashish Sarkar

Major Winner
Reactions
rafanoy1992 said:
the AntiPusher said:
Question who wins this doubles match ..

Federer/Nadal vs Djokovic/Murray

Federer and Nadal easily...

Djokovic is a horrible doubles player which is ironic because he is technically sound but he does not have the "feel" in doubles like the other three players.
Federer's ROS against Murray is a question mark too.

Sent from my Titanium Octane using Tapatalk

Shivashish Sarkar

Major Winner
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
I noticed Rafa plays the right way when he plays doubles..meaning he serves better and goes for his shots...Who knows Tomic may fool us (sane tennis players)..

Why would Rafa be playing alongside that slouch?

Shivashish Sarkar

Major Winner
Reactions
If Roger manages to face Murray here, I would like to see him return Murray's serves. Murray seems to be killing his first serve speed these days. Double faults are many though.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
shivashish said:
the AntiPusher said:
I noticed Rafa plays the right way when he plays doubles..meaning he serves better and goes for his shots...Who knows Tomic may fool us (sane tennis players)..

Why would Rafa be playing alongside that slouch?

It's his punishment from the Australian tennis gods for loosing a tennis finals to Roger afterwards a 3-1 lead in the 5th set :devil..

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
rafanoy1992 said:
the AntiPusher said:

Djokovic is a horrible doubles player which is ironic because he is technically sound but he does not have the "feel" in doubles like the other three players.

Agreed..Roger and Rafa would expose Novak's at the net

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
My Lord..why doesn't Rafa let play this style of tennis (aggressively doubles attacking)translates to singles..

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Despite Tomic, Rafa wins the doubles match; played good at the end. :clap

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Death group extends their life by one day (as they play only on sunday). :snicker

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
the AntiPusher said:
rafanoy1992 said:
the AntiPusher said:

Agreed..Roger and Rafa would expose Novak's at the net

Nole has no "net court sense;" hence being passed so often unless in a dominating position! He was a demon at the net in Qatar last season against Nadal! Like Borg in the old days against McEnroe and Connors, he needs to put the 1st volley away! Other great players can track down too many shots and points can be lost in a flash! He's given up leads, sometimes serving for matches, then losing a TB with a lead; usually being lost because of ineffective volleying when drawn into the net! He knows he needs to keep coming in thank goodness and still charges when the opportunity presents itself! :dodgy: :eyepop :rolleyes: - - - - http://fiero4251.blogspot.com/2016/08/fan-page-novak-nole-djokovic.html - - -

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
shivashish said:
Did you guys see Fritz's match? I think he played well?

It was hard to judge cause sissy Frenchy was having a hissy fit on the court

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
GameSetAndMath said:
1. Ranking wise Rafa has the easiest opponent in R2 among Fedalovic.

2. If GGL were ranked #31, he would be a seeded player and would have a bye in the first round.
You should have realized you are on a wrong track at least using that.

Sometime ago, you mentioned that Rafa's case is over when it is actually scheduled in future, sometime in July 2017 or so. You seem to have a way of not letting facts interfere in your narrative.

p.s. In case you did not realize, I was not artificially trying to project that Roger's opponent is tough. In fact, I said he is weak having lost six matches in a row in 2017.

Ok ok, relax! I made a mistake because I confused him with someone else, mea culpa, mea culpa but I don't understand your attack about it when you are doing so many mistakes so many times and I don't need to remind you one by one. And about the Rafa's case I've never said that it was 'over' but it's a case which doesn't have any sense, I mean it doesn't matter how many times they can move or delay the case that bitch will pay for that. Yeah, that case is "over", do you catch it now? (probably not)

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Carol35 said:
GameSetAndMath said:
1. Ranking wise Rafa has the easiest opponent in R2 among Fedalovic.

2. If GGL were ranked #31, he would be a seeded player and would have a bye in the first round.
You should have realized you are on a wrong track at least using that.

Sometime ago, you mentioned that Rafa's case is over when it is actually scheduled in future, sometime in July 2017 or so. You seem to have a way of not letting facts interfere in your narrative.

p.s. In case you did not realize, I was not artificially trying to project that Roger's opponent is tough. In fact, I said he is weak having lost six matches in a row in 2017.

Ok ok, relax! I made a mistake because I confused him with someone else, mea culpa, mea culpa but I don't understand your attack about it when you are doing so many mistakes so many times and I don't need to remind you one by one. And about the Rafa's case I've never said that it was 'over' but it's a case which doesn't have any sense, I mean it doesn't matter how many times they can move or delay the case that bitch will pay for that. Yeah, that case is "over", do you catch it now? (probably not)
Man.. I do like me sum fiery Latinas..You tell em Miss Carol :clap

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Fiero425 said:
herios said:
Coric eliminated by swiss qualifier Laksonen

Coric made the same splash as current stars like Zverev & Thiem, but has really dropped off the map! What in the world happened? He has a decent game & I like watching him play! I thought he had a future, but it's still early!

- - - http://fiero4251.blogspot.com/2016/08/fan-page-novak-nole-djokovic.html - - - :clap

He will have a future, no doubt about that, but not as bright as it seemed 2 years ago.

sid

Masters Champion
Reactions
Djokovic not much is said about him atm.

1 He is defending a lot of points in these 2 Masters.(2000)

2 How good will Djokovic do in these 2 Masters?

3 How many Ranking points do you think he will have after these 2 Masters.