Farewell & R.I.P.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Fidel Castro met the reaper yesterday, aged 90. Loved and hated by many in probably equal measures.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-38114953

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Front242 said:
Fidel Castro met the reaper yesterday, aged 90. Loved and hated by many in probably equal measures.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-38114953

Castro was primary a Dictator. He was viewed a tyrant in the eyes of most of the Cuban people regardless of what support he provided to a few of the righteous world leaders such as Mandela who had humanitarian causes. Dictators are universally viewed as disciples of Satan.

S

SandhiyaSandy

Founded in 2003, the globally popular torrent search engine announced its end on Thursday, 4th of August. The website's shutdown announcement after a 13-year-long run comes as an abrupt surprise to many as it took place less than two weeks after the shutdown of another popular torrent search engine, KickAssTorrents.

And while torrent websites come and go, this announcement was accompanied by a rather sentimental and oddly final message.

"Torrentz was a free, fast and powerful meta-search engine combining results from dozens of search engines

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

British songster George Michael has died aged 53. It was to be his last christmas like the Wham tune he penned.

Good voice, premature passing.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
Robert Vaughan

Definitely a great character actor.. As a kid watching The Man From UNCLE reruns was something that bonded even the neighborhood bullies with the nerdy kids like myself.. Napoleon Solo and Illya Kuryakin were the two coolest dudes in the World.. Thanks for the childhood memories:clap

http://www.philly.com/philly/obituaries/20161113_Robert_Vaughn___Actor___U_N_C_L_E___star__83.html

SandhiyaSandy said:
Founded in 2003, the globally popular torrent search engine announced its end on Thursday, 4th of August. The website's shutdown announcement after a 13-year-long run comes as an abrupt surprise to many as it took place less than two weeks after the shutdown of another popular torrent search engine, KickAssTorrents.

And while torrent websites come and go, this announcement was accompanied by a rather sentimental and oddly final message.

"Torrentz was a free, fast and powerful meta-search engine combining results from dozens of search engines
George Michael passes away on Christmas at age 53..My Lord ..what additions to Heaven's band this year. By far..one of the greatest song writers and singers of all time. Like Grandma stated so many times..Baby the Lord doesn't make mistakes..George was absolutely Brilliant..God Bless his soul.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Rick Parfitt from status quo the other day. RIP...

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia from Star Wars) kicked the bucket earlier today aged 60.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Feel sad for these celebrities and their premature deaths. Clearly George Michael planned an accidental overdose to die on Christmas day. Call me cynical but there's no way he died by accident on Xmas day. He clearly wants to be remembered for his song Last Christmas by making this year's Christmas his last one. He had a bad heroin problem too.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
Robert Vaughan

Definitely a great character actor.. As a kid watching The Man From UNCLE reruns was something that bonded even the neighborhood bullies with the nerdy kids like myself.. Napoleon Solo and Illya Kuryakin were the two coolest dudes in the World.. Thanks for the childhood memories:clap

http://www.philly.com/philly/obituaries/20161113_Robert_Vaughn___Actor___U_N_C_L_E___star__83.html

Front242 said:
Feel sad for these celebrities and their premature deaths. Clearly George Michael planned an accidental overdose to die on Christmas day. Call me cynical but there's no way he died by accident on Xmas day. He clearly wants to be remembered for his song Last Christmas by making this year's Christmas his last one. He had a bad heroin problem too.

Yes, I totally agree with you that most likely it was an overdose. It's something about guys like Michael Jackson, Prince and George Michael who all got extremely careless with their lives as the approached middle age.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
Robert Vaughan

Front242 said:
Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia from Star Wars) kicked the bucket earlier today aged 60.
Carrie Fisher's mother Debbie Reynolds died today. One day afterwards her daughter's passing..

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Pretty harsh on poor Carrie Fisher's brother to lose a sister and mother within 2 days.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
Robert Vaughan

Front242 said:
Pretty harsh on poor Carrie Fisher's brother to lose a sister and mother within 2 days.
Carrie's daughter lost her mom and grandmother less ..that's probably as untimely

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Hard to believe isn't it. And only 53. Think his lover/friend knows a lot more than he's been saying so far.