Djokovic Fans thread

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
In a shocking turn of events, Djokovic is another anti-vaccine piece of shit.

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
What a big funny joke that Federer fans think that he’s the one who is unlucky as if he was the favourite for Wimbledon at 38 and coming back from surgery. Lol

In reality he’s actually the luckiest human being on earth as coronavirus has stopped Nadal from getting number 20 at RG and Novak from threatening his weeks at number one. Both were ready to pass him and then a pandemic stops them and by the time they play again it will be that much harder to pick up where they left as they are not getting any younger.

Not to mention that it’s perfect timing for him that he had a surgery while the tour is on hold, so basically he didn’t miss anything as he couldn’t play regardless.

Federer’s luck is up there with Steffi Graf’s, they should both get divorces and then get married to each others. :facepalm:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Fiero425

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I've just read in the Nadal's thread the pathetic comments from Bonaca against Nadal and besides another bad things he also talks about his behavior on court....wht???????????. Let's go to see the "great" (LOL) behavior of his dear Novak.....what a *****

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
I've just read in the Nadal's thread the pathetic comments from Bonaca against Nadal and besides another bad things he also talks about his behavior on court....wht???????????. Let's go to see the "great" (LOL) behavior of his dear Novak.....what a *****

Why so angry?
You like the grunting neurotic bull, and i the smart Nadal-beater. Everyone as he likes.
About taste cannot be argued, even you should know that.

• Haha
Reactions: Fiero425

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Why so angry?
You like the grunting neurotic bull, and i the smart Nadal-beater. Everyone as he likes.
About taste cannot be argued, even you should know that.
Take it !!!

Reactions: Bonaca

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Novak Djokovic still playing at 40?
Don't rule it out.In an interview with American journalist Graham Bensinger,the Serb said that he does not believe in limits of any kind.
"I don't believe in limits.I think limits are only illusions of your ego or your mind.I definitely want to go for a long time,but I know that at the same time I'll have to maintain the same principles and the routine to maintain the health and well being of my body,mind and soul".
"I'm aware that the tempo and the amount of tournaments that I am playing is going to decrease very soon ,so I will not be able to play on this intensity with this many tournaments and this much travelling for a long time."I might be playing at 40,but then there will probably be a focus on the biggest tournaments and the tournaments that mean most to me".
Djokovic says reiterated the notion that he is hoping to finish with the all-time Grand Slam titles record,as well as most weeks at No.1.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Novak Djokovic announced he will return to action in Serbia,Croatia,Montenegro and Bosnia beginning in June 13 to July 5 and is inviting some of the best players in the world to join him on the Adria Tour.Dominic Theim,Grigor Dimitrov and Victor Triocki are some of the players confirmed to participate.
Four more players will be added to create two groups,in round-robin matches,using a Fast4 format to determine a grand final match up each weekend.
Djokovic and Damir Dzurmhur will wrap up the series in a exhibition match in Sarajevo on July 5.
The overall mission for the event is to raise money and awareness for humanitarian projects throughout the Balkans,which includes Novak Djokovic Foundation's Early Childhood Development and Education programs.

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Players are getting anxious staying on one place for too long :) They need matchplay, they need tennis, it's what they've been doing their whole life. Quite strong tournaments on this Adriatic Tour.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Novak Djokovic announced he will return to action in Serbia,Croatia,Montenegro and Bosnia beginning in June 13 to July 5 and is inviting some of the best players in the world to join him on the Adria Tour.Dominic Theim,Grigor Dimitrov and Victor Triocki are some of the players confirmed to participate.
Four more players will be added to create two groups,in round-robin matches,using a Fast4 format to determine a grand final match up each weekend.
Djokovic and Damir Dzurmhur will wrap up the series in a exhibition match in Sarajevo on July 5.
The overall mission for the event is to raise money and awareness for humanitarian projects throughout the Balkans,which includes Novak Djokovic Foundation's Early Childhood Development and Education programs.

Players confirmed for the Adria Cup,
Dominic Theim
Alexander Zverev
Grigor Dimitrov
Borna Coric
Marin Cilic
Viktor Troicki

Reactions: Moxie

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I'd be interested to hear if Bonaca or anyone else is hearing news out of Serbia about this. I would imagine that Djokovic is still processing what the hell just happened and hasn't made a decision yet. But I'm of the opinion that under the circumstances it is better for him to get out on the court immediately and move past this incident as quickly as possible, even if he might be upset early in Rome (which is unlikely). I think it would be better for him to field the questions about what happened at the US Open in Italy instead of at Roland Garros. Plus, he now has the opportunity to get a few clay matches under his belt before heading to Paris.

Any updates on this from the Serbian fans? It looks like he is entered to play:

ATP Rome - Entry list: Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal lead the field

AUGUST 20, 2020 13:37
by JOVICA ILIC | VIEW 4457

rafanoy1992

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
There should be no reason for Djokovic not to play Rome especially after what happened to him at the US Open. In addition, it would not be an ideal preparation for him not to play a tune-up clay event and play Roland Garros.

Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

rafanoy1992

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
So, whomever reaches the US Open final, they might not play at Rome especially the winner of the tournament because that is a very tough turnaround.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Of couse he should play Rome, they took enough away from him.
From local press nothing about Rome at the moment, more important is what will be decision of the fucking officials for possible Game ban?

I agree completely with you not to stop, but continue playing immediately. Surely it will help him for FO.

When he can draw positive energy from it, like from the boos of the audience all over the world, he will became much stronger.
Imagine the worth of future slam titles after this injustice against him.

Last edited:

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
All in all the USO incident wasn’t so bad because no one wound up in the hospital. It's a step up from Djoker's work at the Adria Tour. I can’t wait to see what he has in store for us in Rome.

Reactions: Jelenafan

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
All in all the USO incident wasn’t so bad because no one wound up in the hospital. It's a step up from Djoker's work at the Adria Tour. I can’t wait to see what he has in store for us in Rome.
I can tell you, in Rome he will lift up his positive head-to-head against Bob.

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

Apparently you are someone stupid enough to actually think Djokovic’s event endangered anyone. The Covid hype has been a ridiculously exaggerated farce all along. The 180,000 number in the USA is almost entirely fraudulent, as the CDC just admitted. The numbers were juiced by anti-Trump government bureaucrats to make him look bad. The numbers in the UK and Italy have also been ridiculously inflated. One UK health advisor (Professor Mark Woolhouse) just said the lockdowns were a ridiculous mistake

Djokovic did not endanger anyone. Kudos to him for having that event, but shame on him for apologizing after he tested “positive” (which may have been a false positive anyway based on what we know from a rare recent instance of good reporting by the New York Times). Djokovic’s only mistake was apologizing to the idiots who actual it fear the Wuhan Nursing Home Virus.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Nadalfan2013

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Apparently you are someone stupid enough to actually think Djokovic’s event endangered anyone. The Covid hype has been a ridiculously exaggerated farce all along. The 180,000 number in the USA is almost entirely fraudulent, as the CDC just admitted. The numbers were juiced by anti-Trump government bureaucrats to make him look bad. The numbers in the UK and Italy have also been ridiculously inflated. One UK health advisor (Professor Mark Woolhouse) just said the lockdowns were a ridiculous mistake

Djokovic did not danger anyone. Kudos to him for having that event, but shame on him for apologizing after he tested “positive” (which may have been a false positive anyway based on what we know from a rare recent instance of good reporting by the New York Times). Djokovic’s only mistake was apologizing to the idiots who actual it fear the Wuhan Nursing Home Virus.

Thank you for this post because now there is no more doubt that you are completely insane.

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Novak if you want a silver lining to all this had 3 complete matches under his belt and now get a full warmup red clay tournament in Rome.

It makes complete sense for him to play.

10isfan

Major Winner
Reactions
There is no reason not to play. If he withdraws, I’m going to assume it’s due to his left arm injury.

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
There is no reason not to play. If he withdraws, I’m going to assume it’s due to his left arm injury.

Yes, and it’s better I think for him to get on the court immediately and get this incident behind him so that when he gets to Paris he doesn’t have to deal with the barrage of questions about the incident. Better to get that out of the way in Rome.

Reactions: 10isfan and Moxie