Djokovic Fans thread

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
There is no need for him to overplay. Back to back two event could result in 10 matches in 2 weeks, and that is too much. Let just play the big events, masters and the final and see where the chips may fall.
But he hasn't played since USO. He's had great success in Beijing, and he could add points in the race to YE#1. If you bother to go to Asia for 1 tournament, why not two? And there's a break before Paris. Personally, I find it a surprising choice.

Mastoor

Major Winner
Reactions
Here is Nole and Murray dyed blonde in 2001. The other guys are Nole's friend Bozovic who has tennis academy in Switzerland, Russian doubles Becker - Krasnorutcki whatever happened with them and no idea who Murray's partner was.

Reactions: Denis

Mastoor

Major Winner
Reactions
Nole with Šjor Niko Pilić. Šjor is how we barbarians say signore.

Mastoor

Major Winner
Reactions
Nole is on his way to Shanghai. Surprisingly, his practice partner in Belgrade was Richardas Berankis, remember him?

Mastoor

Major Winner
Reactions
You thought Nole and Rafa have enough millions? No they don't!!!

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
You thought Nole and Rafa have enough millions? No they don't!!!

Whatever you think of Novak's decision to play it, it's downright foolish of Nadal to put himself in a position to get beaten by Novak just prior to the AO for the sake of some dosh.

Mastoor

Major Winner
Reactions
Whatever you think of Novak's decision to play it, it's downright foolish of Nadal to put himself in a position to get beaten by Novak just prior to the AO for the sake of some dosh.

I just don't understand why they don't hold on with playing exhibitions until they retire.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I just don't understand why they don't hold on with playing exhibitions until they retire.
Agreed. They don't need the money, and it's just arrogant if they feel that the people of Jeddah need to see them before they retire. It's idiotic, imo.

Reactions: Mastoor

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
So Nole's officially #2 in the world since Roger lost his points from last season's Shanghai win! With Nadal out, not sure how he's going to stop the succession since Nole's about 1200 points behind! Rafa's never done well at the end of the season at the YEC; lucky to have made a couple finals losing to both Fedovic! :whistle: :yesyes: :rolleyes: :ptennis:

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
So Nole's officially #2 in the world since Roger lost his points from last season's Shanghai win! With Nadal out, not sure how he's going to stop the succession since Nole's about 1200 points behind! Rafa's never done well at the end of the season at the YEC; lucky to have made a couple finals losing to both Fedovic! :whistle: :yesyes: :rolleyes: :ptennis:

Well I’m certainly not going to argue it’s Rafa’s favorite surface, but OTOH he could make another good run. He could be fresh for the last couple of tournaments left to play, since everyone seems to be on fumes by then.

Having said that, Nole certainly seems in the driver’s seat to finish # 1.

Reactions: Fiero425

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Well I’m certainly not going to argue it’s Rafa’s favorite surface, but OTOH he could make another good run. He could be fresh for the last couple of tournaments left to play, since everyone seems to be on fumes by then.

Having said that, Nole certainly seems in the driver’s seat to finish # 1.
Manacor's bull never plays well indoor, I guess Nole"ll be N°1 at the end of the season, hope so for him

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com

I've already posted about this subject; "it's never enough" for these guys! Nadal should be the last one playing exhibitions; even for charity! It would make more sense for him to just donate his own money and "keep it moving!" They're all greedy bastards and idiots since we'll be hearing again "the tennis season is so long and it's such a grind!" "Cry me a fk'n river!" :cry: :( :finger: :facepalm: :cuckoo:

Mastoor

Major Winner
Reactions
I think Nole along with his "friends from Chicago", Fed & Zverev, infamous Chicago 3, has found another way of bringing them more money.

After three of them complained about Piquet Cup saying they may not play it, Piquet expressly appeared in Shanghai to talk to Nole.

Mastoor

Major Winner
Reactions
PbHk9lMaHR0cDovL29jZG4uZXUvaW1hZ2VzL3B1bHNjbXMvTVRBN01EQV8vOTg0NDI0ZTA3NWMyZTM4YmM1YzFhMDRiYWJjY2VkMjAuanBlZ5GTAs0C5ACBoTAB

Denis

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I think Nole along with his "friends from Chicago", Fed & Zverev, infamous Chicago 3, has found another way of bringing them more money.

After three of them complained about Piquet Cup saying they may not play it, Piquet expressly appeared in Shanghai to talk to Nole.
What is the picquet cup?

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
will new N°1 win both Bercy and Masters ?? big question

Mastoor

Major Winner
Reactions
No1e is comeback player of the year, Vajda coach of the year.

Main awards for No1e are yet to come : ATP year end #1 for the 5th time & ITF World Champion for the record 6th time.

In another news, No1e was a guest in Johnathan Woss's show together with Kylie Minogue and Spicegirls. Anyway, No1e said there that it was Martina Navratilova who inspired him for the comeback. She was patient to talk to him about his problems.

Speaking of Navratilova, did you know that beside being the Grand Slam winning tennis players and both loving women, there are more similarities between her and No1e? Like No1e's, her parents were ski-instructors too.

Reactions: Fiero425

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Vajda as coach of the year makes a lot of sense. Why in the world did Novak drop him in the first place?