Djokovic Fans thread

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Agassi says it is not a business transaction and he is coaching Novak out of love. Does Steffi know about this? With Pepe around there is love and peace everywhere. Maybe we should send Pepe to solve Middle East Problems.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Or he is trying to seed flowers on the grass

e45ada44b33b9e71c33338e3a7ef9eeac53737fbff40a272cae94ef90d5e2133.png

Denis

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I realised there was no dedicated thread for Djokovic fans (there is one for Nadal) so I thought I create one.

Yesterday I finally saw Djokovic play in real life. I got tickets for Suzanne Langlen court and was incredibly fortunate that Djokovic played on that day and was allocated to that stadium. Needless to say it was a fantastic experience. The match itself was already of quite high level but to see Djokovic for real was amazing, insane level.

Also, people always say Nadal and Federer are more popular athletes but the French crowd and in particular the kids in the stadium love Djokovic, it was pretty cool to witness the level of support he gets. I think he does well in France.

I also saw Osaka - Diyas, Querry - Simon (lol), and Thiem - Tsitsipas.

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
yes Nole is much loved here, maybe because he speaks French ??

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
I realised there was no dedicated thread for Djokovic fans (there is one for Nadal) so I thought I create one.

Yesterday I finally saw Djokovic play in real life.

So, what is your opinion? How strong do you think is the comeback of Novak right now?

Denis

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
So, what is your opinion? How strong do you think is the comeback of Novak right now?
He looked great yesterday. He is the only proven threat to Nadal at RG, and i don’t think it’s any different now.

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Yesterday I finally saw Djokovic play in real life.

Nice! It must have been real fun. Those top guys are really something else in the real world, and the few times I had the chance to watch, I thought it was way more impressive than on TV. Hope you get more chances to see him play!

Reactions: Denis

Mastoor

Major Winner
Reactions
yes Nole is much loved here, maybe because he speaks French ??

I've read on a Serbian website that recent ESPN's research showed that Nole is the 13th most popular sports person in US, not tennis player but sports person, having of course Federer, Nadal and Serena before him. I've read that in shock.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

Yesterday I finally saw Djokovic play in real life. I got tickets for Suzanne Langlen court and was incredibly fortunate that Djokovic played on that day and was allocated to that stadium. Needless to say it was a fantastic experience. The match itself was already of quite high level but to see Djokovic for real was amazing, insane level.

Also, people always say Nadal and Federer are more popular athletes but the French crowd and in particular the kids in the stadium love Djokovic, it was pretty cool to witness the level of support he gets. I think he does well in France.

I also saw Osaka - Diyas, Querry - Simon (lol), and Thiem - Tsitsipas.

There was a thread here that Billie created: https://www.tennisfrontier.com/tenn...orld-chat-news-features-video-and-images.252/

You can leave this one going as the new main thread or we can merge - whichever you like.

Sounds like you had a great day. Novak seems to get pretty good support all over and maybe a noisier support than a lot of players.

Denis

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Nice! It must have been real fun. Those top guys are really something else in the real world, and the few times I had the chance to watch, I thought it was way more impressive than on TV. Hope you get more chances to see him play!

So true! It's something else altogether to see them in real life.

Denis

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
There was a thread here that Billie created: https://www.tennisfrontier.com/tennisforum/threads/nole’s-world-chat-news-features-video-and-images.252/

You can leave this one going as the new main thread or we can merge - whichever you like.

Sounds like you had a great day. Novak seems to get pretty good support all over and maybe a noisier support than a lot of players.

Perhaps best to merge them, or to add this thread to the original one? Sorry I looked for it but didn't find this one.

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
poor Nole, I'm sad about his bad performance vs Marco

Mastoor

Major Winner
Reactions
Vajda just said in an interview that he asked Novak not to have Imaz around, but I really see that as a part of general idea to make Novak to be absolutely focused on tennis. i don't understand why Agassi didn't succeed in that.

Also fitness coach made Nole started eating fish again which people view as a reason why Novak has improved strength in last couple of tournaments he played as opposed to purely vegan food he had for some time prior to his new old team resuming their duties.