Cincinnati Masters 2019, Ohio, US, ATP Masters 1000

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Don't know why I decided to watch Cilic today. What a torture it was especially at the end of the 2nd set. There is no words to describe how terribly this guy can play at times.

Reactions: Fiero425

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Don't know why I decided to watch Cilic today. What a torture it was especially at the end of the 2nd set. There is no words to describe how terribly this guy can play at times.
Yeah I don’t know what’s wrong with him?
Nema ni od njega ni od Borne ništa!

Reactions: don_fabio

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Felix in big trouble.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Yes , sadly we have to wait til US Open to see him play the real opponents.
And we have to wait Cincy to see if Novak is going to play a real opponent and also in the USO. At least Nadal played in Wimbledon to several real opponents while Novak only to Federer who played better than the Serbian but this one got too much lucky

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Hey Miss Carol, remember the sad thing is that Darth and myself will miss out on seeing the Dirt Devil playing live..not good for this tennis fan
We can't complain, even that I would have liked to see him playing in Cincy too I think he is having a good choice, his goal is the USO and I hope he will do a great tournament. Now is our turn to watch Cincy very relaxed from the best box seat B-)

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
We can't complain, even that I would have liked to see him playing in Cincy too I think he is having a good choice, his goal is the USO and I hope he will do a great tournament. Now is our turn to watch Cincy very relaxed from the best box seat B-)
very true

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
I picked FAA to lose to Fed in the finals. There goes my draw challenge. :cry:

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
It's typical of these NG'rs! With a little success, the demands mount and there's bound to be a let down! Just as well FAA has time off! :whistle:
FAA just turned 19 last week. To date he is 31-17 on the year, for a total of 48 matches so far. Last year he played a total of 16 matches at the tour level, so I'd be giving the kid a break for being a bit out of gas. But I agree with you and AP that he should be happy for the break before the USO.

Reactions: the AntiPusher