Cincinnati Masters 2019, Ohio, US, ATP Masters 1000

atttomole

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Cincy is an awful court for Nadal. He won't play Cincy if he wins this week even with a donut draw.

Somewhat tough draw for Roger, without the 2nd rank in play it doesn't matter much. The life and death tournament comes after.
The punk can still surprise us in Cincinnati, even though it is a fast surface. He will want to play Cincinnati, to make sure he secures number 2.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The punk can still surprise us in Cincinnati, even though it is a fast surface. He will want to play Cincinnati, to make sure he secures number 2.
I thought "the punk" was Kyrgios. But not matter. If Rafa wins in Montreal tomorrow, Roger can't make up the points. If he loses (unlikely,) he has a soft draw and can hold out for a few rounds.

rafanoy1992

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I think the final in Montreal against Medvedev will tell us whether or not Nadal will play in Cincy. If it is a long and grinding match, then he will probably skip Cincy. If it is a relatively quick to medium match (1 hour and half and less) then he will probably give Cincy a go. Having a walkover probably gave him more time to think on whether or not he should play Cincy.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
. Having a walkover probably gave him more time to think on whether or not he should play Cincy.

But, the walkover also made it unnecessary to think any further. Ralph will play independent of what happens in the finals at Montreal.
One less match, further less mileage this year (already less matches this year due to multiple clay losses).

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I thought "the punk" was Kyrgios. But not matter. If Rafa wins in Montreal tomorrow, Roger can't make up the points. If he loses (unlikely,) he has a soft draw and can hold out for a few rounds.
Moxie..you under estimate the power of the Dark side (DarthFed).. non of his minions (Front , GSM) ever argue with him. Darth's rheotic is clear and concise, He doesn't give a sh#t about the name Raphael Nadal. It's almost Trump like but I wouldn't categorize him a Trump supporter or anything like that. I always stated I like Darth and can respect his views because they are his and stand alone. However, some of his minions are at times gutless bullies who are full of horse manure. Vamos team Nadal

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Moxie..you under estimate the power of the Dark side (DarthFed).. non of his minions (Front , GSM) ever argue with him. Darth's rheotic is clear and concise, He doesn't give a sh#t about the name Raphael Nadal. It's almost Trump like but I wouldn't categorize him a Trump supporter or anything like that. I always stated I like Darth and can respect his views because they are his and stand alone. However, some of his minions are at times gutless bullies who are full of horse manure. Vamos team Nadal

And with posts like this you wonder why Federer fans hate Nadal so much? A lot of has to do with fans typing manure (to use your word) like this.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
And with posts like this you wonder why Federer fans hate Nadal so much? A lot of has to do with fans typing manure (to use your word) like this.
Nah..I posted the truth .your hate for Nadal's fans is based on pure ignorance..do I need to go back to the poster from North America...

Front my post wasn't an attack on you but just responding to Moxie reply to who is known as a "punk". You should be glad Moxie appears to find some "use" for your posts. I don't because they've mostly pointless and without merit.

Last edited:

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Nah..I posted the truth .your hate for Nadal's fans is based on pure ignorance..do I need to go back to the poster from North America...

You're probably hands down the most annoying poster here 'cos an absolute ton of your posts are just provoking people for no reason when they're just minding their own business. An absolute total clown. You also like to speak in parables. Why don't you just name the poster instead of their location?! Whatever the above is supposed to mean. Christ. I also don't hate all Nadal's fans at all but there are clearly a lot of morons who make it easy for us by annoying people for no reason. Grow up.

atttomole

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I mean Rafa. After his behavior in the semi final against Federer, he reminded me that he still hasn’t changed his ways. Now I understand why some people call him peasant. The shocking thing is that he is not even ashamed of his behavior.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions

Front my post wasn't an attack on you but just responding to Moxie reply to who is known as a "punk". You should be glad Moxie appears to find some "use" for your posts. I don't because they've mostly pointless and without merit.

This was last my post before your umpteenth annoying and unnecessary provoking stupid post (see below). I'm actually talking about tennis a hell of a lot more than you instead of annoying posters for nothing. I hadn't posted a single thing in the Cinci thread till I read your post here just pointlessly trolling people.

https://www.tennisfrontier.com/tenn...ada-atp-masters-1000.6585/page-12#post-395480

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
You're probably hands down the most annoying poster here 'cos an absolute ton of your posts are just provoking people for no reason when they're just minding their own business. An absolute total clown. You also like to speak in parables. Why don't you just name the poster instead of their location?! Whatever the above is supposed to mean. Christ. I also don't hate all Nadal's fans at all but there are clearly a lot of morons who make it easy for us by annoying people for no reason. Grow up.
I'm the only poster with one big one.swinging and two dangling.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
I'm the only poster with one big one.swinging and two dangling.

Nah, I reckon there are quite a few here.

trump-dickhead-v20.gif

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Cincy is an awful court for Nadal. He won't play Cincy if he wins this week even with a donut draw.

Somewhat tough draw for Roger, without the 2nd rank in play it doesn't matter much. The life and death tournament comes after.
I said a month ago he most likely isn't going to play Cincy. Especially now if he defends his title

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Rafa definitely has decided not playing in Cincy, great! :clap:

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Just as well...leave on a high note and go into USO fresh. Let the rest of those guys beat each other up prior.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
So the bottom half of the draw really is the land of opportunity now. Zverev, Nishikori and Thiem in there. (Also FAA and Murray, for what it's worth.)

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Hey Miss Carol, remember the sad thing is that Darth and myself will miss out on seeing the Dirt Devil playing live..not good for this tennis fan