Cincinnati Masters 2019, Ohio, US, ATP Masters 1000

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
so if the Novak’s style was Rafa’s biggest problem, why did Novak opt to keep the roof close..he could Have agreed with Rafa and the Sunny conditions outside. How ridiculous did it look when Serena match was played a few minutes afterwards with the roof opened.. Explain please ..( not DarthFed...he wouldn’t like Rafa even if Rafa Gave him exclusive access to his new yacht. Fiery you know better but I know you gonna stand by your champion..hey by the way..I hung out with some of Novak’s Serbian buddies in Cincinnati last week,.real cool dudes.. They did say that Front is full of horse mature:shitstorm:..
LOL. No matter what Bonaca wants to say about Novak being a problem for Rafa, and he is, the truth is that Novak wanted the roof closed for a reason. He knows that it would favor him, disfavor Nadal, and he did need the help last year.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
LOL. No matter what Bonaca wants to say about Novak being a problem for Rafa, and he is, the truth is that Novak wanted the roof closed for a reason. He knows that it would favor him, disfavor Nadal, and he did need the help last year.
Moxie..I have watched that matched 3 times. Almost .every time Novak was behind in his service game , he came up with these Sampras like bombs. He didn’t have that serving advantage this year vs Roger but he was able to body serve which is still just as effective because he can back up His serving with his extremely extraordinary quick feet and defense

Reactions: Fiero425

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
so if the Novak’s style was Rafa’s biggest problem, why did Novak opt to keep the roof close..he could Have agreed with Rafa and the Sunny conditions outside. How ridiculous did it look when Serena match was played a few minutes afterwards with the roof opened.. Explain please ..( not DarthFed...he wouldn’t like Rafa even if Rafa Gave him exclusive access to his new yacht. Fiero you know better but I know you gonna stand by your champion..hey by the way..I hung out with some of Novak’s Serbian buddies in Cincinnati last week,.real cool dudes.. They did say that Front is full of horse mature:shitstorm:..

I just got picked up by the cops. They told me I fit the description of one the two guys they were looking for. They were looking for a badass and a retard so go grab a helmet and your crayons and get the hell out of town!

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I realize no one has called you out about it but you don’t know a damn thing about tennis. I would seriously doubt that you have ever played the game besides playing with your significant other or relatives who hang around you because you are their next of Kin..e.g when you are in a cross court rallie, when should a player take the offensive..option A when the other player’s left foot is in the doubles alley or option B when the ball is close to your left shoulder..Answer the question please without assistance.
Fronty, I knew you wouldn’t reply to this post.

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Fiero has to be Yoda, surely.

Darth is... well, Darth. "Where are those transmissions you've you've intercepted... what have you done with that grass (Wimbledon) - to Moxie (who is a good fit for Leia).

But that means Moxie is his ........
:scratch:

Reactions: DarthFed

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
What impact did his knees have in the losses to Rosol, Darcis, Brown, Kyrgios and Muller (beat him twice there) out of curiosity?
That was in the past, and by the way Federer has lost to others even without any injury so who cares!

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Pathetic..the man has won back to back Wimbledon titles..also..most of the experts say that last year’s semi was one of the highest quality matches ever at Wimbledon..it was better than this year’s final.
Agreed, this year wasn't a good final, both players didn't play well but one of them had to win

Reactions: the AntiPusher

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Agreed, this year wasn't a good final, both players didn't play well but one of them had to win

In terms of quality I'd say the 2014 final was the best in years. Both guys played very high level all match with not many dips.

This year Roger played very well except for the tiebreaks and Novak made very few errors when it mattered most so credit to him for that.

Reactions: The_Grand_Slam

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
so if the Novak’s style was Rafa’s biggest problem, why did Novak opt to keep the roof close..he could Have agreed with Rafa and the Sunny conditions outside. How ridiculous did it look when Serena match was played a few minutes afterwards with the roof opened.. Explain please ..( not DarthFed...he wouldn’t like Rafa even if Rafa Gave him exclusive access to his new yacht. Fiero you know better but I know you gonna stand by your champion..hey by the way..I hung out with some of Novak’s Serbian buddies in Cincinnati last week,.real cool dudes.. They did say that Front is full of horse mature:shitstorm:..
Why should he take an legal advantage from him?? No one would do this, especially not bull.
How it looks like isn’t important. No one would pick the harder way when not necessary.
I think he would win anyway.
Now, Nadal would not get to a fifth set, agree?

Reactions: The_Grand_Slam

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
What Did the Serbian guys talked with you? Are you american American ? What is your national background?

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Sure he wanted it. Why should he refuse to take an advantage ? You really think Nadal wouldn’t? I agree with that.
But he would won anyway , he is the better player player, even last year with his poor level.
Novak is Nadals worst matchup, no roof can change that!

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
What Did the Serbian guys talked with you? Are you american American ? What is your national background?
I am American .. They just talked about how Novak's game was really looking good and they have great expectations for the US Open

Reactions: Bonaca