ATP Roland Garros / French Open, Paris, France, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Delpo beat Jarry in 4. Nicolas Jarry went shopping for clothes to the same store as Frances Tiafoe.

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Delpo beat Jarry in 4. Nicolas Jarry went shopping for clothes to the same store as Frances Tiafoe.
Delpo opted not to wear that crap. Smart choice. I had this match for the past few hours while doing other things and apart from the first set didn't see any trouble for Delpo.

Now watching Millman-Zverev, 3rd set.

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
The Fabulous won in 4 over fellow Italian Seppi.

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Hope he can reach QF and get to play Novak. That could be a very interesting match.

Millman with a break in the 3rd set.

Reactions: GameSetAndMath

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Doctor Ivo is against Lopez in familiar waters, winning 1st in TB.

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Tomic may be getting investigated for tanking after his Fritz thrashing.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/tenni...z/news-story/b9bacd7134975f43c715432bbb9810e9
Hahah, we have seen that from him before. What a character. I tought the other day when Guneswarran lost in just 75minutes that they are going to investigate him, that match was even shorter than this one.

Tomic has some loose screws in his head. A year or so ago he attended some australian reality tv show somewhere in the wilderness. After like a day or two he gave up. I need to find that article, it was hillarious.

edit:
here is a link

https://deadspin.com/bernard-tomic-pooped-out-of-a-reality-show-and-might-be-1822588395

Reactions: kskate2

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Here we go; Sascha up 2 sets to 1 & a break in the 4th only to allow Millman to come back & make it a match! Just what AZ didn't want! :eek:
Oh really? My kid woke up I'm watching cartoons okay, back to match

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Oh really? My kid woke up I'm watching cartoons
emoji23.png
okay, back to match

Watch the cartoons. Millman up 5-1 in the tiebreak.

Zverev is the new Andy Murray.

Reactions: don_fabio

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Millman wins the 4th, therefore Zverev must throw a racquet.
Millman git tight at the end with a few easy misses, but Zverev is missing even more. He is so frustrated once again. I don't know what's in his head, but is he really thinking that opponent will just give up and hand him the match? Millman is a good fighter.

Reactions: Fiero425

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Hahah, we have seen that from him before. What a character. I tought the other day when Guneswarran lost in just 75minutes that they are going to investigate him, that match was even shorter than this one.

Tomic has some loose screws in his head. A year or so ago he attended some australian reality tv show somewhere in the wilderness. After like a day or two he gave up. I need to find that article, it was hillarious.

edit:
here is a link

https://deadspin.com/bernard-tomic-pooped-out-of-a-reality-show-and-might-be-1822588395

A producer needs to create a reality TV show in which Tomic and Kyrgios compete to see who can throw the biggest temper tantrum, while stranded on a deserted island.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Watch the cartoons. Millman up 5-1 in the tiebreak.

Zverev is the new Andy Murray.

Now you're undermining Murray! I'm no fan, but he didn't choke away matches like this! He lost some, but won what he should most of the time! We're still waiting for Sascha to get to the next level and that would only take making a major final! His problem is even getting there! :whistle: :nono: :facepalm: :banghead: :cuckoo: :rolleyes:

Reactions: tented

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
ridiculous Sasha....he wants his name to be in Upsets Corner or what ???

Reactions: tented

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Now you're undermining Murray! I'm no fan, but he didn't choke away matches like this! He lost some, but won what he should most of the time!

Someone in Chicago needs to call 911! A clearly fraudulent user posing as @Fiero425 just posted without smilies! @kskate2 - You’re in Chicago! Can you help Fiero?! He’s being held hostage! ;) :rip: :help: :popcorn

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Like I said a short while ago... Sascha is weak sauce. It's time to stop mentioning him in discussions about those with the potential to be a multi-slam winner. Far more interesting to discuss his potential to actually get to a 2nd week...

Reactions: Fiero425
Status
Not open for further replies.