2024 Women's Wimbledon Championships

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Bottom Half of the Draw Round 3,

M.Sakkari (9) Yes she has made it to round 3 of a GS, Amazing, vs E. Raducanu ( Mats Medicated Wilander's pick to win Wimbledon), this is their first meeting pn grass Emma did win their only match on HC backat the USO in 2021, long time between drinks!

J.Paolini (7) vs B.Andreescu both players have a lot of variety in their games, I just think Bibi might have a advantage, though if my Italian Jaz wins I will not be surprised.

C.Gauff (2) vs S.Kartal Wake me up when Coco gets a strong opponent

P.Badosa vs D.Kasatkina (14) I am going with Daria this match probably will go 3 sets

M.Keys (12) vs M.Kostyuk, I like the way Maddy has gone about her wins so far and I favor her against The Drama Queen Kostyuk

D.Vekic vs D.Yastresmka (28) Vekic to win

L.Sun (NZL) has been a surprise packet at Wimbledon vs L.Zhu, first meeting I am favoring Zhu.

Reactions: AnonymousFan

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Diana Schnaider continues to impress me, she could be a dark horse of the bottom half of the draw, has a good game on grass, won Bad Homburg recently and has just won the 1st set 62 over Emma Navarro, who has been playing good tennis of her own in this tournament

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Jazz and Bibi are locked in a tight battle in a TB for the 1st set 4 all, Bibi was up 4-3
UFE from Bibi on her fhand when it counted in the TB
Jazz wins 76(4) 1st set

Last edited:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I know but she can be childish at times..
Come on be fair, any player is allowed to take a bathroom break, I happen to like Andreescu, she has the potential to be No 1 player, sad injuries have got in her way, even as a junior, yes at times she can be a Drama Queen, gee how many Drama Queens have we currently got in the WTA lol!

• Haha

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Arrh Bianca a poor service game early in the 2nd set and broken, you cant afford to do that against Jazz btw

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Come on be fair, any player is allowed to take a bathroom break, I happen to like Andreescu, she has the potential to be No 1 player, sad injuries have got in her way, even as a junior, yes at times she can be a Drama Queen, gee how many Drama Queens have we currently got in the WTA lol!
Lol..lots of them men.and women. At the moment Shelton is the most annoying of them all.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Lol..lots of them men.and women. At the moment Shelton is the most annoying of them all.
I am on board with you with Ben, you know I think one of the reasons he is 'way over the top' is that he was playing college tennis, from what I heard from people they do carry on in college tennis lol! Ben is a prime example :)

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I am on board with you with Ben, you know I think one of the reasons he is 'way over the top' is that he was playing college tennis, from what I heard from people they do carry on in college tennis lol! Ben is a prime example :)
Emma Navarro and Diana played college tennis and are very mature.Its his upbringing that is lacking and apparently
he has far right leanings.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Emma Navarro and Diana played college tennis and are very mature.Its his upbringing that is lacking and apparently
he has far right leanings.
Agree you get a lot from your parents and up bringing, Ben is just a very immature young man who has a lot of growing up to do.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Jazz leading 5-1 in the 2nd set, it was a tight first set going to a TB, Bibi making far too many UFE, Jazz playing really solid grass tennis, I have been delighted with her play of late, I thought BiBi might have a slight advantage in this match up, not to be

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Wow..Jasmine marches on to the next round.If she continues of this trajectory.I see in top.five by the end of the year.

Reactions: the AntiPusher

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Wow..Jasmine matches on to the next round.If she continues of this trajectory.I see in top.five by the end of the year.
Way to go yet, though Jazz maybe a dark horse in the bottom half of this draw at Wimbledon, she has no fear at the moment, full of confidence in her game, great to see , and she dosent stop smiling :)