2024 Women's Wimbledon Championships

Status
Not open for further replies.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Donna Vekic now serving for a place in the SF leading 5-1 took control of the match, though I must say I feel the pressure has got to Sun whose game imploded in the 3rd set,

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Hey tossip @tossip whenever I think about Vekic.. I always recall that Donna was married Stan's teenage side chick who Nick informed Stan during their match that his boyfriend Kokk had an entanglement with.( Nick definitely broke the bro code with that declaration) jajaja.. Seriously Donna is playing good tennis and her hard work on the court has paid off. Good for her and her team.

• Haha
Reactions: tossip

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Hey tossip @tossip whenever I think about Vekic.. I always recall that Donna was married Stan's teenage side chick who Nick informed Stan during their match that his boyfriend Kokk had an entanglement with.( Nick definitely broke the bro code with that declaration) jajaja.. Seriously Donna is playing good tennis and her hard work on the court has paid off. Good for her and her team.
It's been a long time coming for Donna, yes she has floated about the tour aimlessly...now she has found an opening let's hope she capitalizes on this opportunity.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
The hype has already started for Emma,and I am watching from a French speaking channel.I had to switch from Evert and Cliff.

• Haha
Reactions: kskate2

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I thought Navarro is a Spanish surname..is she italian

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
If she wins the whole thing we will see a hype of pova proportions.
Emma being an American I can understand that, I hope not in Pova proportions, seeing Coco is out I guess Chrissie sees Emma as her only hope :)

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Jasmine is really fast to the ball...

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Emma has to be more aggressive in the match or Jazz will just take it away from her, at present Jazz is the aggressor and Emma is playing way to defensive tennis

Reactions: AnonymousFan
Status
Not open for further replies.