2024 Women's Wimbledon Championships

Status
Not open for further replies.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Poots serving for the match at 5-2 credit to her she used all her craft to dismantle Iga, who was in control of this match, before she collapsed this is the first time that Poots has even taken a set off Iga let alone defeat her

Reactions: AnonymousFan

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I am surprised by Putinseva,let's hope she serves it out because Iga is capable of coming back

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Credit to Poots she turned around this match after Iga was in control, she used her craft to dismantle Iga, Iga was all over the place
Poots d Iga 36 61 62
Well played Poots

• Love

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Today was a beautiful day,Ons gone Iga gone,hopefully someone will take out Elena.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Putin is not gonna get too many international endorsements with that name. it isnt too late to change it.
Yes..she seems to be a tough little lady,and probably gets a lot of $$$funding from her prosperous adopted country.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Keep laughing I would prefer to have proper tennis conversations on players and their tactics than hoping certain players can beat so their favs can move through
Its a shame there isnt anyone here on the womens post that prefers to have a tennis conversation, moving on

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
The Bias here at TF is really pathetic at times,!
This is not directed at you MM. ESPN really had a ton of excuses for Iga loosing today.. I dont remember any other player getting so much.. Putin only had 3 UFEs the 3rd set and Iga had over 35 for the match.. Iga beat herself regardless of the surface.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
This year Bea has been rather quiet..

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
This is not directed at you MM. ESPN really had a ton of excuses for Iga loosing today.. I dont remember any other player getting so much.. Putin only had 3 UFEs the 3rd set and Iga had over 35 for the match.. Iga beat herself regardless of the surface.
Have you head Chris Evert when Coco plays she is too bias I mute her, I have always been fair in my calls, as a commentator, you should show no bias period
Poots deserved her victory full stop

Reactions: tossip

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Have you head Chris Evert when Coco plays she is too bias I mute her, I have always been fair in my calls, as a commentator, you should show no bias period
Poots deserved her victory full stop
Chrisy feels like the American players are her babies.. Let's give her a pass.. Coco is the American Princess that was PROMISED. No controversy, nice young lady who has a very likable personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.