2024 Women's Wimbledon Championships

Status
Not open for further replies.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Svitolina is not easy to get rid of because she is very consistent. She must get the job done today..

Reactions: the AntiPusher

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Clean first set from Iga 6-3 over Poots, Ash Barty saying Iga has really improved on the grass, her serve for starters and in complete control of the 1st set

Last edited:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
As she should.
Well lets say Elina hasnt been playing her best tennis of late, injuries, as I posted earlier whoever loses this match will lose big points, Ons defending finalists points from last year and Elina defending SF points from last year

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Well lets say Elina hasnt been playing her best tennis of late, injuries, as I posted earlier whoever loses this match will lose big points, Ons defending finalists points from last year and Elina defending SF points from last year
Well..Venus used to play really bad until she came to Wimbledon. I am sure Svitolina has good memories from last year and is playing good tennis.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Well..Venus used to play really bad until she came to Wimbledon. I am sure Svitolina has good memories from last year and is playing good tennis.
Hopefully she will find her form at present she is playing well, though she has to keep up this level against Ons

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Maybe those ladies were also playing with other partners at the mixed doubles, I doubt Coco would play mixed doubles, she is playing doubles with Jess
Andy of course picked a British player makes sense
Coco is the favorite to win the title. I would still bet my money on Rybakina since Saba is not playing. Who knows Coco may have considered playing with Sir Andy. She could have dumped Jess again .. jajajaja

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Coco is the favorite to win the title. I would still bet my money on Rybakina since Saba is not playing. Who knows Coco may have considered playing with Sir Andy. She could have dumped Jess again .. jajajaja
At some point she needs to dump Jess because they are not winning... together

Reactions: the AntiPusher

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Elina level is dropping .. Keli must have her voodoo dolls out.. Hurry up Elina.. Seriously some very poor shots selection by Ons trying to break to win the set. Still a long way to go.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Goodness me Yulia has taken the 2nd set against Iga who was in complete control of the match winning 1st set 63
First time Yulia has ever taken a set off Iga and a breadstick 61, Iga collapses, Poots with her slices and different shaped balls can always be a tricky opponent
Iga needs to go back and use the tactics she did in the 1st set'
Going 3

Reactions: AnonymousFan

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Coco to win the singles title? hey wake me up when she gets a tough opponent, I am still picking Elena to win singles title
I am trying to watch 2 ladies matches at present and I have come of night shift at the hospital and can barely keep my eyes open :)

• Haha
Reactions: AnonymousFan

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
At some point she needs to dump Jess because they are not winning... together
its interesting playing doubles with someone is like being in a partnership with that person. Its really about having fun as well the two players complimenting each others game.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Iga got breadstick .. Wow. maybe Iga began think about Ostapenko.. jajaja

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
She will win.Wimbledon whether it's this year or in.the future..just book.it.
I cant gauge her form as she hasnt played a tough opponent yet, I still dont trust her serve if she had Rybakina; serve yes not at present

Status
Not open for further replies.