2024 Women's Wimbledon Championships

Status
Not open for further replies.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Have you head Chris Evert when Coco plays she is too bias I mute her, I have always been fair in my calls, as a commentator, you should show no bias period
Poots deserved her victory full stop
Chris goes where the wind blows,she cannot criticize Coco the way she used to because BG is their buddy.Before Coco hired BG Chrissy was criticizing her like crazy at RG23.I was saying to myself that how can she blast father and daughter like that.It was disturbing to say the least.

Reactions: the AntiPusher

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Chrisy feels like the American players are her babies.. Let's give her a pass.. Coco is the American Princess that was PROMISED. No controversy, nice young lady who has a very likable personality.
No Way Will I Give Her A Free Pass, I mean she changes the wind she loved Pova then? she also adores Osaka until she looses

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Chris goes where the wind blows,she cannot criticize Coco the way she used to because BG is their buddy.Before Coco hired BG Chrissy was criticizing her like crazy at RG23.I was saying to myself that how can she blast father and daughter like that.It was disturbing to say the least.
Exactly.. Chris was rough on Coco but now she she considers her one of her babies. Have you seen how girls that come from the Evert Academy or Chris has mentored.. That's when she is too bias.

Reactions: tossip

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
The best womens commentator is Martina Navatolova full stop, shows no bias, dosent talk all the time, just gives really good points,
I cant stand Evert, Carillo Mary Jo they are all soo biased it is pathetic full stop I mute them'
I dont mind Chandra she is okay, also add Pam Shriver to the list I mute

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
No Way Will I Give Her A Free Pass, I mean she changes the wind she loved Pova then? she also adores Osaka until she looses
Its true .. Chris speaks with fork tongue. It was nothing better than watching Venus and Serena kicking Pova's booty when Chris was commentating. the William sisters fandom didnt like Chris that much.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Its true .. Chris speaks with fork tongue. It was nothing better than watching Venus and Serena kicking Pova's booty when Chris was commentating. the William sisters fandom didnt like Chris that much.
What I didnt like when Serena was playing, all Evert talked about how good for womens tennis that Pova was playing? time and time again, well after that cheat was caught out she quickly changed her tune,

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
The best womens commentator is Martina Navatolova full stop, shows no bias, dosent talk all the time, just gives really good points,
I cant stand Evert, Carillo Mary Jo they are all soo biased it is pathetic full stop I mute them'
Martina is excellent and her tennis tips are brilliant.. For my money, she is the best on air coach women or men. Chris tips are pretty good.. but the rest of those gossip queens including Pam are useless.. Pam has went as far to say about some men players that they were emotionally weak.. Which is pretty harsh.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Martina is excellent and her tennis tips are brilliant.. For my money, she is the best on air coach women or men. Chris tips are pretty good.. but the rest of those gossip queens including Pam are useless.. Pam has went as far to say about some men players that they were emotionally weak.. Which is pretty harsh.
Martina has joined the "I love Caitlin and hate AR"train.I am not surprised that she has joined in.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I need to take a Nanna Nap I have come off night shift at the hospital and cant keep my eyes open and caffeine is not helping
I will record Rybakina's match she has broken Woz early in the 1st set and I think that The Banshee can win against Bea she has won the 1st set 64

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Martina has joined the "I love Caitlin and hate AR"train.I am not surprised that she has joined in.
Maybe she was referring to her basketball skills .. Remember Martina lived with one of the world's greatest female basketball players in the history of the game. Nancy L. Martina knows her BBall

Reactions: tossip

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I need to take a Nanna Nap I have come off night shift at the hospital and cant keep my eyes open and caffeine is not helping
I will record Rybakina's match she has broken Woz early in the 1st set and I think that The Banshee can win against Bea she has won the 1st set 64
wow

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Okay back on line

Wow just saw the result of Rybakina and Woz 60 61

I have recorded the match and will watch later, I need another coffee, I am in shock

Reactions: AnonymousFan

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Rybakina a former cannot even play on CC and yet Raducanu is monopolizing CC,this is very unfair for other players.Every player needs to experience the big courts.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Rybakina a former cannot even play on CC and yet Raducanu is monopolizing CC,this is very unfair for other players.Every player needs to experience the big courts.
She isnt even the British No 1, Katie Boulter is, though Katie lost, she is the darling now of the media and the Brit press, she withdrew in her mixed doubles match today cause she woke up and her wrist was stiff, though she was seen at practice a bit later? go figure she is just protecting herself cause she is in the 4th rd of Wimbledon

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Good to see The Banshee in straight sets 64 64 over Haddad Maia into the round of 16 her good last year continues

• Love

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
If that is not a Huge Statement from Elena Rybakina 60 61 over Woz 60 61 I dont know what is
My fav for the title is into the round of 16

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Media wake up go look and look at Iga's past results on grass please before being In Shock okay she made the QFs last year
It is her worst surface and she didnt even play a pre Wimbledon tourament she is the female version of Casper Ruud Calm Down I didnt expect her to go far
BTW Poots started to attack Iga's fhand with results, this is the best tactic against Iga you can do on a faster surface
Iga UFE Fhand 28 compared to Poots UFE on her fhand 3? I rest my case :)

Also Ons has been playing all that well this year, her knee is still giving her trouble, and she wont do anything about it, saying she will just have to play in pain?
Remember Elina made the SFs last year, please do your research properly Thanks

Last edited:

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
She isnt even the British No 1, Katie Boulter is, though Katie lost, she is the darling now of the media and the Brit press, she withdrew in her mixed doubles match today cause she woke up and her wrist was stiff, though she was seen at practice a bit later? go figure she is just protecting herself cause she is in the 4th rd of Wimbledon
She wasn't even born in the UK.I think.her agent Eisenbud is manipulating the Wimbledon management .This totally unfair on other players.Lets hope someone takes her out soon.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
She wasn't even born in the UK.I think.her agent Eisenbud is manipulating the Wimbledon management .This totally unfair on other players.Lets hope someone takes her out soon.
She has UK and Canadian citzenship because of her parents, she decided to play for England, Eisenbud is a master of manipulation, he has made Emma a very young wealthy woman with heaps of sponsors mainly due to her looks, that wont last for long if she dosent start having decent results

Status
Not open for further replies.