2024 Olympic Games [Men] - Stade Roland Garros/Clay

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Life is cruel Stef as Novak leads your H2H now 13-2 try to have a nice day!
Novak d Stef 63 76(3)

Reactions: don_fabio

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Stefanos fell for the Nole a dope again.. Lazy footwork.. hitting way too many backhands.. A guess losing really doesnt bother him.. Stef needs to go to Oz not Australia but the real Wizard of Oz..
If Stef ever finds The Wizard of Oz, maybe he can help with that poor bhand that has never been corrected over the years, also his bhand slice!

Reactions: the AntiPusher

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Sir Andy Murray's tennis career is over Fritz/Paul won 62 64 the doubles match
Thanks Andy you have been a Warrior in tennis these last years playing with 2 metal hips it was your love of tennis that kept you competing!
Happy Retirement you deserve it !!

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Sir Andy Murray's tennis career is over Fritz/Paul won 62 64 the doubles match
Thanks Andy you have been a Warrior in tennis these last years playing with 2 metal hips it was your love of tennis that kept you competing!
Happy Retirement you deserve it !!
Sir Andy is the totally opposite of Stefanos, Sascha and Keli's Big Haired sissy ( he aint no dude). Andy got every bit, every ounce, every drop of skill out of his body. Andy had to battle the boxing equivalent of Ali, Frazier and Foreman during every big tournament he competed. The 3 greatest players of all time. plus Stan. That means that every time he played one of the Big 3 it was after he had faced 3 or 4 other players previously. No way he could have EVER had fresh legs.. His training regime in South Florida was legendary. Yes it took a major toll on him and wreck havoc on his joints and ligaments. Agreed MM.. what a Warrior.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Mens SFs are set,

(1) Djokovic vs Musetti (11) Don Fabio are I will be on opposite sides of the net in that clash :)

(2) Alcaraz vs FAA (13)

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
(1) Djokovic vs Musetti (11) Don Fabio are I will be on opposite sides of the net in that clash :)
Okay, loser sweeps the court ;)

They played a lot lately, Novak and Musetti. Let's see if Italian can come with some new tricks up his sleeve.

Reactions: the AntiPusher

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
My Italian is known to be a Head Case, Geez how lucky is Novak playing 2 Head Cases in a Row
This draw is fixed lol!
If Novak goes through he might get another bitter dose of a Spanish conquistador, as a reward for his efforts.

Reactions: Moxie

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
If Novak goes through he might get another bitter dose of a Spanish conquistador, as a reward for his efforts.
Well we shall see, anyway I am proud of Musetti getting to the SF, maybe the clay has made him wake up in ways, though to my surprise he had a better grass court season.

Reactions: don_fabio

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Okay, loser sweeps the court ;)

They played a lot lately, Novak and Musetti. Let's see if Italian can come with some new tricks up his sleeve.
I wished FAA was on that side because the way that he is playing would put a ton of pressure on Novak's game and could stress out his knee. Novak's knee is flaring up!

Reactions: Moxie and don_fabio

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I wished FAA was on that side because the way that he is playing would put a ton of pressure on Novak's game and could stress out his knee. Novak's knee is flaring up!
Ye of little faith in my Italian no? like noone defeats Lorenzo 6 times and gets away with it. lol!
Help me I just jinxed Lorenzo may I burn in Hell!