QF doubles match ,
A.Murray/D.Evans vs T.Fritz/T.Paul (3)

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Alcaraz d Paul 63 76(7)

A really good result from Musetti who upset the No 3 seed Zverev 75 75
Lorenzo Forza!
Lorenzo is the first Italian to make the semis at the Olympic games, soo proud of you Lorenzo, even though you are a headcase at times :)

Last edited:

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Alcaraz d Paul 63 76(7)

A really good result from Musetti who upset the No 3 seed Zverev 75 75
Lorenzo Forza!
Lorenzo is the first Italian to make the semis at the Olympic games, soo proud of you Lorenzo, even though you are a headcase at times :)
Musetti is really playing well recently. Deserves a medal of some sort?

Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
TB for the 2nd set between Ruud v FAA, FAA was serving for the match 5-4, broken missing 3 easy shots now 6 games all,
FAA won the 1st set 64,
Rudd stepped up his game and FAA level dropped just a bit to allow Casper to squeeze out the set.

Reactions: Fiero425

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Sorry my bad I was looking at 2 games at once and typed wrongly I will delete I need another expresso it is 315am my time
I dont see how you do it .. MM do you know how many years Rafa, Fed and Novak has taken off my life from staying up to 3 to 5 am watching those matches..

BTW.. @El Dude I haven't seen this Felix play this clean form of tennis since he had that run a few years ago that ended with the STAR WARS episode (the Jedi Master (Toni Nadal) and his new apprentice (FAA) vs otld apprentice Jedi Knight Rafa..

Last edited:

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
I dont see how you do it .. MM do you know how many years Rafa, Fed and Novak has taken off my life from staying up to 3 to 5 am watching those matches..

BTW.. @El Dude I haven't seen this Felix play this clean form of tennis since he had that run a few years ago that ended with the STAR WARS episode (the Jedi Master (Toni Nadal) and his new apprentice (FAA) vs otld apprentice Jedi Knight Rafa..

After all these years, I'm still trying to recover from that long night into day here in the States trying to watch & record the 2012 AO Final w/ Djokadal; 5:53! I literally didn't get to bed until after 9 AM! As usual back then when serving for the match, Novak made it harder on himself allowing Nadal to break & take that 4th set TB! IMO, it's not nerves; more bad luck, bad calls, & his opponent "red lines" it for a bit! :astonished-face::face-with-hand-over-mouth::fearful-face::face-with-tears-of-joy:

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
After all these years, I'm still trying to recover from that long night into day here in the States trying to watch & record the 2012 AO Final w/ Djokadal; 5:53! I literally didn't get to bed until after 9 AM! As usual back then when serving for the match, Novak made it harder on himself allowing Nadal to break & take that 4th set TB! IMO, it's not nerves; more bad luck, bad calls, & his opponent "red lines" it for a bit! :astonished-face::face-with-hand-over-mouth::fearful-face::face-with-tears-of-joy:
Man.. that took me days to recover.. I had brain fog and didnt want to watch another sporting event including football for weeks.. I know that lost still haunts Rafa.. Its the one match that I can still vividly recall the last 7 games of the match. How did Rafa miss the passing shot up the line.. when the prudent move would have been to hit the ball directly at Novak.. A few matches later Rafa actually hit Novak at the net and pissed him off tremendously hehehehe

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Novak is in trouble, some injury concerns with the knee again. Maybe playing possum, who knows, he did show some painful grimaces, called for a physio and now can't win a game all of a sudden.

edit:
Whatever it was, Novak now looks like he recovered, but the set might be gone.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Moxie and Fiero425

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions

Years of doing night shift at the hospital lol! after the tour leaves Aussie I become a Walking Zombie lol!
Well done to Felix! his serve has been on song!

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Not looking good in the doubles match for Andy and Dan losing the 1st set to Paul/.Fritz 62