2024 Men's Wimbledon Championships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I have another question about the rule that insists that once the roof is closed, it can't be reopened: if it's about consistency, then what about it being ok to move a match to a completely different court? I don't understand the thinking.

Reactions: don_fabio

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
That was really a big test for him and his strength..Are you still concerned about his psysique?
Hopefully he pulls up well physical for his next opponent, also a good test for his mental strength, well done
He is playing Novak next

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
That was really a big test for him and his strength..Are you still concerned about his psysique?
I am not concerned about Holger fitness.. Bring on Novak. All Holger has to do is play like he did the last 3 sets.. That would take out the Serbian Slayer..

• Haha
Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Come on Holger.. Novak may have met his match today..
My Lord wait until they replay Holger Rune's shot that he hit behind his back with a reverse grip. @El Dude El Dude (The Danish PRINCE THAT WAS PROMISED) it may be our boy time to take his tennis to the level of the new Big 2 (Alcaraz and Sinner).. I have Holger pulling the upset because he KNOWS and WANTS to defeat NOVAK on the big stage. Holger play every point like its break or match point and you may play next weekend at SW19..

• Love
Reactions: El Dude

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
My Lord wait until they replay Holger Rune's shot that he hit behind his back with a reverse grip. @El Dude El Dude (The Danish PRINCE THAT WAS PROMISED) it may be our boy time to take his tennis to the level of the new Big 2 (Alcaraz and Sinner).. I have Holger pulling the upset because he KNOWS and WANTS to defeat NOVAK on the big stage. Holger play every point like its break or match point and you may play next weekend at SW19..
Hold your Horses, I will be convinced if Holger takes out Novak, his results to date havent been that great, of course he has the potential to defeat him

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Hold your Horses, I will be convinced if Holger takes out Novak, his results to date havent been that great, of course he has the potential to defeat him
All I said that Holger isnt going to be afraid of Novak and if he can hold his serve and keep his UFEs low.. the OLD Serbian Player may finally go down. I know you only listen to Janet Jackson "What have you done for me lately". But some of Us are Tom Petty fans. I WILL STAND MY GROUND, I WONT BACK DOWN, I WILL STAND MY GROUND.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
BTW I dont know why Novak pretended to play a violin to the crowd after his win and he blew a kiss as well
Maybe he is thinking of joining a orchestra after he is done with tennis :)

Status
Not open for further replies.