2024 Men's Wimbledon Championships

Status
Not open for further replies.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Sorry I dont think that is acceptable comments from some one who has been on a losing streak, Frances needs to watch his mouth
Well..its foot in mouth disease. It happened and let's hope he realized the error of verbalizing his feelings .

Reactions: Moxie

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
If you say one more thing about that darn curfew.. jajaja they aint gonna stop this until this set is over.
I dont trust Wimbleon and their stupid rules, they think they are above other GS, it would not surprise me if they asked the players if they want to continue

Reactions: the AntiPusher

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Well..its foot in mouth disease. It happened and let's hope he realized the error of verbalizing his feelings .
Look he is not the only player that has had foot and mouth disease, I just found his comments like others unacceptable, seeing this was the first match he won in ages, anyway he won be around for ,long he is playing Alcaraz next :)

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Look he is not the only player that has had foot and mouth disease, I just found his comments like others unacceptable, seeing this was the first match he won in ages, anyway he won be around for ,long he is playing Alcaraz next :)
Listen it is what it is,and even if he loses he is going to be okay.He is already very rich and still young enough to find his footing.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Off topic,
People are pleading with Rublev to quit tennis after his latest outburst where he let loose again with his racquet and hammering it :)

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Listen it is what it is,and even if he loses he is going to be okay.He is already very rich and still young enough to find his footing.
I have never been a fan, so it dosent bother me if he wins or loses quite frankly, I just pointed out his comment which I and others found unacceptable thats all.

Reactions: tossip

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Off topic,
People are pleading with Rublev to quit tennis after his latest outburst where he let loose again with his racquet and hammering it :)
to tell you the truth I havent seen any videos of his antics.. or outbursts .. his act is so OLD.. NoOne will miss him not even his Godson ( Daniil's son)

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
to tell you the truth I havent seen any videos of his antics.. or outbursts .. his act is so OLD.. NoOne will miss him not even his Godson ( Daniil's son)
It s sad because off the court he is such a nice guy and everyone likes him in the locker room, he is like a Jeckell and Hyde personality

• Wow
Reactions: the AntiPusher

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Monfils - Wawrinka match suspended at 9.25pm
Gael leads 76 64 5 all in the 3rd set
Back tomorrow

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
It s sad because off the court he is such a nice guy and everyone likes him in the locker room, he is like a Jeckell and Hyde personality
That is unfortunate.. Tell you what.. Have Andre contact AP and I will take him down to South America for some tennis clinics .. It may calm him down

• Love
Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Looks like we are headed to a TB for the 4th set unless Jannik can break the serve of Matteo, whose serving to force a TB

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
one more step to the leftside of the ball to execute the inside out fh for Senoire' Matteo darn it

• Haha
Reactions: tossip

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Well at least Jannik is getting good experience in TBs wins the 4th set and the match 76(4)
Well done to Matteo the best performance from him in awhile
Hard for me being Italian and watching 2 Italian men
Ben Fatto Jannik and Matteo!

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Jannik wont be playing his bestie Tallon Griekspoor next has he was defeated in 5 sets by Kecmanovic earlier
'Jannik and Tallon probably need a break from one another no? lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.