2024 ATP General News

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Hell it is catching, wake up Jannik, also his first serve let him down in the TB when it was needed
Jannik can still get a little nervy when someone is hitting big and playing him close. I didn’t think that was a problem for him until Alcaraz at the French. He’ll regroup here in the third set.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Well Jannik will have to take the 'scenic route again' if he wants to win, he has to tidy up his first serve for starters

Reactions: nehmeth

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Draper took the first set tiebreak from Carlos. Every time I say or write his name I think it’s the name of a detective series… Jack Draper. :lol6:
Jack has really become more aggressive as a player, his game suits the grass, it wont be a easy match for Alcaraz with that 'unfortunate hair cut' :)

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Okay Jannik lets consolidate this early break in the 3rd set, he does and leads 3-0
Jannik Forza!

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Jack has really become more aggressive as a player, his game suits the grass, it wont be a easy match for Alcaraz with that 'unfortunate hair cut' :)
Wayne will continue to encourage Jack to be that guy. In his earlier days, he tended to be a counter puncher.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Wayne will continue to encourage Jack to be that guy. In his earlier days, he tended to be a counter puncher.
Yep you can really see the change in mindset from Jack since Wayne came into his team, I mean he has the weapons to be aggressive player

Reactions: AnonymousFan

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
For the love of tennis Jannik you dont have to do rolls on the grass again to make a point, Wimby is 2 weeks away and you have to watch those skinny legs
Though in saying that his quick coverage to the net has improved out of sight and his volleying too has improved.
Jannik leads 4-1 3rd set