2023 ATP General News

Status
Not open for further replies.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Come on Frances Break, I want to go for a run before it rains here,remember you have a H2H 4-2 over Annoying Dan
It is starting to spit here, I will check scores when I get home.

Last edited:

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Evans breaks and will serve for it. Frances running out of real estate.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
If Evans is going to play this well, he deserves it.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Foe in a 0-30 hole again

...And never got out of it! Today's players can't handle extra adversity like playing 2 matches in a day! We need to go to the NG'r YEC scoring so these battles that turn into wars aren't breaking down the latest crop of top players! Evans is little more than a guy I might have been working with teaching tennis at a local club! How is he able to defeat a top 10 player? :face-with-hand-over-mouth: :astonished-face: :fearful-face: :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: the AntiPusher

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
he's gotta start somewhere MM. If challengers weren't wetting his appetite, maybe a 250 will. It doesn't hurt that it's at home. Win or lose, I hope he takes a lot of confidence from this week and apply himself going forward. His belief needed a major jolt in the arm.
MM may be the type of parent if you're a 90 pound weakling and you are getting bullied by the captain of the football team. MM would say either you are gonna face your fears against the bully or I'm gonna whoop your butt in front of all your friends in the neighborhood . jajaja She is the Bad Medicine TRUTH

• Haha
Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
he's been slow out the gate all week. Wait for MP to panic

Baez is feeling real good! Did you see that last point on Thiem's "game 3" serve down 40-L? He ran down several impossible "gets" for no other reason than he's feeling it! Must be nice! He's not just "in the zone," but physically he's toying w/ Dom by running down all his best shots! No one else but maybe Nadal or Djokovic would put that much effort into stealing a point down 3 game pts.! :face-with-hand-over-mouth: :astonished-face: :fearful-face: :yawningface:

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
It's really nice to see Thiem with a good run on his home tournament, but he is still miles away from his former self. I like the guy, but it is hard to watch him now knowing how good he used to be. I want him to be back to his best or at least close to it, top 10 top 20, that would be great.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
It's really nice to see Thiem with a good run on his home tournament, but he is still miles away from his former self. I like the guy, but it is hard to watch him now knowing how good he used to be. I want him to be back to his best or at least close to it, top 10 top 20, that would be great.
while I'm sure the crowd support was great, it does become pressure filled not wanting to disappoint them.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
still a great week for Domi. Like I said, I trust that he takes alot of positives from this week. He needs to start quicker so he's not climbing a steep hill every match
He was starting to remind me of Murray, making so many matches hard for himself. Still, great win yesterday.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Didn't see Griekspoor d. Fritz, but Griekspoor has been featuring a lot lately. Who has a bead on him?

Reactions: AnonymousFan

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
The mens final in Washington suspended due to lightening and now heavy rain
No play now before 8pm
Evans leading 75 and they were 2 all in the 2nd set before the match was suspended

• Sad
Reactions: AnonymousFan
Status
Not open for further replies.