2023 ATP General News

Status
Not open for further replies.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Just a reminder,

The main draw ceremony will take place for Roland Garros, 2023, May 25 at 7pm local time

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Andy Murray has withdrawn from Roland Garros, he will now turn his focus to the grass court season and Wimbledon in July
What do you think his chances are? I have seen nothing from his play that says he has the potential to do anything special, no matter how nostalgic the commentators are during his matches.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
What do you think his chances are? I have seen nothing from his play that says he has the potential to do anything special, no matter how nostalgic the commentators are during his matches.
Well it is his favorite surface, I wont make any predications until he has his usual grass warm up tournament at Queens and I can watch his matches

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Obviously, he would need a favorable draw, but on his HC form this year I would put his chances at best R3.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Mark Philippoussis has announced on Instagram that he is no longer part of Team Tsitsipas, ( I am not surprised I havent seen Mark in his players box at tournaments in awhile)
"It was a great ride and experience, I'm proud of what we achieved together in the short amount of time we had".

Reactions: AnonymousFan

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I knew that was coming. Opelka was talking about Milos return on TC last month. Sad he did some off court work w/ him while they were both sidelined
Interested to see how Milos goes, after being off the tour for soo long, he still must love tennis, with the injury that kept him out of the game for soo long

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Well Alexander Zverev is becoming the 2nd Andy Murray, has received another wild card for Stuggart, he is really determind on improving his ranking

• Haha

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
We're loosing Rafa and gaining the former Canadian pop gun of confetti. Good Grief.. Come on tennis gods have mercy!
Don’t tease me , the walking refutation of “all surfaces are standardized now” lament , the “only in Wimbledon could he make a Slam final” poster child.

Big boy hamburger icon is coming back!

C3F4399D-7C63-40A6-B538-DB5BCE63D9B6.jpeg

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
( News via Tennis Majors),

Roger Federer has revealed he wont be commentating at Wimbledon this year for BBC

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Ymer unleashes on the umpire for not checking a mark .He smashes the umpires chair with his racquet after having his serve broken.Ymer is disqualified from his match against Fils in Lyon ( this shades is of what Zverev did a in match with his racquet at the umpires chair)

• Wow
Status
Not open for further replies.