2023 ATP General News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Sinner seems to have figured out that he's not going to beat Medvedev playing Meddie's game. Up the break in the first set.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Jannik not the way to go after winning the 1st set 75 and your serve just got broken, in the 2nd set come on get it back
You need to find your 1st serve Jannik, Meddy is returning well.
Crap Jannik DFs and hands his game to Meddy, Meddy leading 4-1 2nd set

Last edited:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Come on Jannik 40 love now deuce hold please lol!..thank you
Meddy will serve for the 2nd set, 5-2, he has been returning well, also he is a player can force you into error, especially when his own game is 'on'
Great 2nd set from Meddy 6-2, going 3 sets now
Come on Jannik reset and play the type of tennis you showed in the 1st set!

Last edited:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Meddy doing Meddy things breaks early at the start of the 3rd set, he has his eyes on the prize, deserves it to, he has been playing some good solid tennis all week in Rotterdam., found his game this week.

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Meddy doing Meddy things breaks early at the start of the 3rd set, he has his eyes on the prize, deserves it to, he has been playing some good solid tennis all week in Rotterdam., found his game this week.
Tennis needs Daniil at the top of his game. Glad he regrouped and found his form again.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Congratulations to Daniil Medvedev defeats Jannik Sinner 57 62 62, in the final at Rotterdam, played unbelievable last part of the match. Title No 16.
Medvedev will be back to the No 8 ranking spot with this win. Great week for him!

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
That said,

I’m just glad he was able to control his nerves. That said, Medvedev’s game has all the allure of watching a metronome on top of the piano
Well after his surgery and not been able to contest at Wimbledon last year, he lost his game, could not defend his USO title, I agree with Don Fabio, tennis needs Medvedev, he is a character off court and I love his sense of humor

Last edited:
Reactions: Moxie and nehmeth

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Well after his surgery and not been able to contest at Wimbledon last year, he lost his game, could not defend his USO title, I agree with Don Fabio, tennis needs Medvedev, he is a character off court and I love his sense of humor
Jannik started well in his match against Meddy, I feel he ran out of puff in ways, he still needs to work on the physical part of his game, still I have seen improvements in his overall game since Cahill has become his coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.