• Nadal in five sets

• Federer in three sets

• Federer in four sets

• Federer in five sets

Results are only viewable after voting.

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Federer just lost way too many points were he had the upper hand. Deserved to lose the set. Another great cross court bh from Nadal to close it.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
And just ended up being a total waste of much needed energy on clay. Even in good conditions he has no chance and just hands over an easy win to the twat in the semis. Hopefully this doesn't hurt his chances at Wimbledon, that's all he should have been worried about. Playing clay was a waste, retarded calculation.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Cracking backhand for Nadal. Others probably disagree, but I don't think Fed is doing a lot wrong... the last point being a perfect example.

Hard to see Fed coming from a set down on this court.

Reactions: tented

tenisplayrla08

Major Winner
Reactions
Well Fed into it a bit more now. Hopefully has a better second set. But his serve will continue to be challenged. But he'll continue to challenge on Rafa's as well. So we'll see. Still. Even if he can pull out this second set. I find it very hard to believe he can win this in 4 and even tougher for him to take it in 5. And even if he could get it in 5, then he has to recover for the final. Just not as easy at his age. And Nadal is playing so well and dealing with the wind mostly well. Could definitely pull this out in 3 close ones. He'll be the favorite in my mind probably until he's down 2 sets to 1 and 5-love down.

atttomole

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
And just ended up being a total waste of much needed energy on clay. Even in good conditions he has no chance and just hands over an easy win to the twat in the semis. Hopefully this doesn't hurt his chances at Wimbledon, that's all he should have been worried about. Playing clay was a waste, retarded calculation.
That was my fear in the beginning as well. Now the win here might bring back Nadal’s confidence vs Federer on other surfaces,

Reactions: DarthFed

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Great lob! But a bit of champion's luck on it. Federer holds with difficulty.

Denis

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions

He lost to Anderson there last year with his little mini sabatical during the clay season. Not sure what you are expecting from him doing that again a year older.

He is having a good time with the Frenchies now at RG at least and enjoying himself with hitting some balls.

Reactions: Moxie

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
That was my fear in the beginning as well. Now the win here might bring back Nadal’s confidence vs Federer on other surfaces,

Yes, skipping clay was common sense. Realistically the other semi finalists would have destroyed him too on this surface. Roger has made many poor choices these past couple years. This one maybe due to sentimentality (last year on clay).

Reactions: atttomole

tenisplayrla08

Major Winner
Reactions
Very nice defense from Fed. Very nice. Rafa definitely looking like he got clay in his eyes. But still. Fantastic from Fed to hang in that point.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
He lost to Anderson there last year with his little mini sabatical during the clay season. Not sure what you are expecting from him doing that again a year older.

He is having a good time with the Frenchies now at RG at least and enjoying himself with hitting some balls.

And he won it without dropping a set the year before after skipping clay. It is common sense that a guy going on 38 will have a tougher time after 11 matches on clay including 6 best of 5. I'm hoping he at least skips Halle.