Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thiem in three sets

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Thiem should not lose focus. He must attack Djokovic serve right now.

Reactions: tented

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Actually its one of my favourate majors because its on clay. I hope the roof next year will solve all these issues

To each their own. Some people like fast courts and shotmaking. Also no major should be allowed to get away with having no lights and play getting halted super early every day. That contributes to this mess.

tennisville

Major Winner
Reactions
Actually its one of my favourate majors because its on clay. I hope the roof next year will solve all these issues
Just to add to this, I personally dont like the US Open because of all the commercializing aspects. The tennis also I feel is poor since the players are at the back end of a long season

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Now it's raining?

tennisville

Major Winner
Reactions
To each their own. Some people like fast courts and shotmaking. Also no major should be allowed to get away with having no lights and play getting halted super early every day. That contributes to this mess.
Absolutely agree that the tournament is living in the 20th century. I heard the roof will added next year and the lights in 2021 allowing for night sessions like Australia and US Open

I enjoy the different aspects of tennis, I love the grass season as well. This is my favourate part of the season since we go from the slow clay to the fast grass in a span of a month and a half

Reactions: shawnbm

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Bad luck by Djokoivc. That lob got in just because of the wind. Play suspended as Djokovic saves a BP... which would be MP.

tennisville

Major Winner
Reactions
I feel bad for the WTA players honestly, imagine this is happening in your first slam final

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
I don't know why they didn't resume this match on Court Suzy. Then there's no chance it interferes w/ the women's final. When they had to resume a match in 2016, I'm pretty sure they stuck Murray out on Lenglen

Reactions: shawnbm and tented

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Just when Novak needs a break, again, he gets one.

Reactions: tented

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I feel bad for the WTA players honestly, imagine this is happening in your first slam final
why single out wta players? as if atp players don't suffer. if anything, wta isn't anywhere as significant in absolute terms.....you should know already.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Absolutely agree that the tournament is living in the 20th century. I heard the roof will added next year and the lights in 2021 allowing for night sessions like Australia and US Open

I enjoy the different aspects of tennis, I love the grass season as well. This is my favourate part of the season since we go from the slow clay to the fast grass in a span of a month and a half

Wimbledon is almost has bad as the French due to curfew and the fact that they aren't playing on real grass. They got jealous of boring long rallies and decided they needed that. Now it is the outlier of grass tournaments (plays nothing like other grass events or the old Wimbledon) much like Madrid is outlier of clay (plays nothing like other clay events)

tented

Administrator
Reactions
This is a mess. And the men’s final will still be played tomorrow. I think players have to start to be more vocal about bad scheduling of matches.

The organizers wouldn’t care. They want to fill seats and get TV viewership up.

Reactions: don_fabio