Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thiem in three sets

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tennisville

Major Winner
Reactions
I was just thinking the same thing. RG has already done some shady stuff to the women. Let’s hope they can play their final on time.
Push the women to Suzanne if the WTA is worried about the start time

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Yeah but the organizers should have played the semis on the same time, we would not have the mess that we have right now then. They did it in 2016
I already know that. I originally brought it up yesterday. They didn't schedule it that way so it's time to move on. IMO the players should have come back last night and tried to finish, maybe they wouldn't have to play 4 days in a row.

tennisville

Major Winner
Reactions
I fully agree. They must have done it because Novak and Thiem had one day less rest, and this way they got a few more hours.
But that was the case in 2016 as well, the half Djokovic was in had played 4 straight days going into the semifinal day. The reason being given is that separate tickets had been sold for the individual semis, so they were forced to schedule like this.

Lesson being never think the tournament cares for the players over the money

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Novak is looking very much beatable today, but still hanging in there.

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Panic drop shot by Thiem works due to a Djokovic mistake to save a crucial BP

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Push the women to Suzanne if the WTA is worried about the start time
So the women who already didn't get to play on PC for their SF and you want to relegate their final match their too. Talk about drinking too much Djoke koolaid :facepalm:

tennisville

Major Winner
Reactions
I already know that. I originally brought it up yesterday. They didn't schedule it that way so it's time to move on. IMO the players should have come back last night and tried to finish, maybe they wouldn't have to play 4 days in a row.
According to them, they had no choice since seperate tickets were sold for the mens semis

tennisville

Major Winner
Reactions
So the women who already didn't get to play on PC for their SF and you want to relegate their final match their too. Talk about drinking too much Djoke koolaid :facepalm:
Dude it was a joke, if the WTA wants the semis to start on time then thats the only option. Of course I dont want the final to be played on an outer court

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
According to them, they had no choice since seperate tickets were sold for the mens semis
You keep believing that hype. If there were some big names left in the women's draw we wouldn't be having this convo

Reactions: tented

Denis

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions

I don't know why you are putting this on Djokovic... Weird.

Obviously the final of the womens championship is the main event today.

tennisville

Major Winner
Reactions
You keep believing that hype. If there were some big names left in the women's draw we wouldn't be having this convo
You are talking in hypotheticals, we dont know what they would do if a big name appears on the WTA side. Anyway I dont remember a big name has appeared in the back end of a WTA slam draw for a long time. (and no Osaka isnt big right now)

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Finally Thiem starts a service game winning the point. Could not come in a better time though. 30-0.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
You are talking in hypotheticals, we dont know what they would do if a big name appears on the WTA side. Anyway I dont remember a big name has appeared in the back end of a WTA slam draw for a long time. (and no Osaka isnt big right now)
I don't know what you consider a long time. Serena made 2 slam finals last year

tennisville

Major Winner
Reactions
French tournament is garbage as normal. As though peasant boy needs any more blessings. I wish it wasn't a major.
Actually its one of my favourate majors because its on clay. I hope the roof next year will solve all these issues

Reactions: Denis

Denis

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
French tournament is garbage as normal. As though peasant boy needs any more blessings. I wish it wasn't a major.

Lol ridiculous. Your boy just isn't good enough to beat Rafa on clay.