Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thiem in three sets

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Thiem should pull this one off. Novak is clueless a bit and has so many bad decisions when he is brought forward to the net. He is showing pressure, but Thiem is pushing him to the edge of braking so kudos to Thiem.

Reactions: shawnbm and Moxie

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
And Novak is also very negative on the corut like all the time. No positive energy and fist pumping. You don't win a match like this if you are not fully pumped up. Thiem is and he sees that over the net.

Reactions: tented

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Just when Novak needs a break, again, he gets one.

That old sucker god keeps favoring religious people. I can't believe this type of prejudice in the XXI century. We should de-platform this old white god right away. #deplatformgod

Reactions: tented

atttomole

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The organizers wouldn’t care. They want to fill seats and get TV viewership up.
They will still get viewers even if they play the matches simultaneously. At the semi finals stage there are only two matches, which means they are able to fill both courts.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Looks like the sun is back out. They should be back on court pretty soon

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
That old sucker god keeps favoring religious people. I can't believe this type of prejudice in the XXI century. We should de-platform this old white god right away. #deplatformgod
I make the point not that it happens on purpose, only that he has indeed gotten the breaks in play when he needed them. That's just a fact.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Absolutely agree that the tournament is living in the 20th century. I heard the roof will added next year and the lights in 2021 allowing for night sessions like Australia and US Open

I enjoy the different aspects of tennis, I love the grass season as well. This is my favourate part of the season since we go from the slow clay to the fast grass in a span of a month and a half

Wimbledon is almost as bad as the French due to curfew and the fact that they aren't playing on real grass. They got jealous of boring long rallies and decided they needed that. Now it is the outlier of grass tournaments (plays nothing like other grass events or the old Wimbledon) much like Madrid is outlier of clay (plays nothing like other clay events)

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Did anyone see a split screen with a match on one side and Nadal training and having a great time on the other? It was like thank you for reminding us moment.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
It has stopped raining, but they won't resume play until the top of the hour

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I read that when they get the roof on Chartier they will have lighting for night matches....cant come soon enough.....

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
I make the point not that it happens on purpose, only that he has indeed gotten the breaks in play when he needed them. That's just a fact.

I know, my friend. Just having some fun, as I happen to be rooting to the guy supposedly hurt by this rain delay. But, honestly, I am not so sure about who it hurts more. Thiem was extremely nervous and I completely expected him to lose serve.

Reactions: Moxie

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
And Novak is also very negative on the corut like all the time. No positive energy and fist pumping. You don't win a match like this if you are not fully pumped up. Thiem is and he sees that over the net.
Yeah man you Are right. So dissapointing from novak. Thiem is playing fantastic, imagine what Novak would make of him when he shows his best? Thiem is barely beating this crappy version of Novak.
Congrats to Rafa and his fans.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Yeah man you Are right. So dissapointing from novak. Thiem is playing fantastic, imagine what Novak would make of him when he shows his best? Thiem is barely beating this crappy version of Novak.
Congrats to Rafa and his fans.

Thiem is playing nowhere near his best.

tented

Administrator
Reactions
I know, my friend. Just having some fun, as I happen to be rooting to the guy supposedly hurt by this rain delay. But, honestly, I am not so sure about who it hurts more. Thiem was extremely nervous and I completely expected him to lose serve.

Let’s keep confidence that Massu is doing his best coaching ever. He needs to keep reminding Thiem that all in all he has been the better player. Massu helped Thiem win IW, beating Roger Federer, no less, so this can be done today too.

Reactions: Moxie