• Poll closed .

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Oh boy, there is hope for tomorrow!!!!

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Going 5. Now they run the real risk of interfering with the women's final like last year at Wimby

I was just thinking the same thing. RG has already done some shady stuff to the women. Let’s hope they can play their final on time.

tennisville

Major Winner
Reactions
I don't know how you came up with that argument. Nadal had to complete his match in the worst conditions yesterday. Novak got a reprieve and is still not happy
They could have played at the same time for a start. Also it was shown that the wind speed had doubled during Djokovic's match when compared to previous match. So the weather was perfect for the tennis when comparing apples and apples

tennisville

Major Winner
Reactions
If Novak wins this then that won't happen. If he wins today it's a also a disgrace as he knows damn well he would've most likely lost if they had played yesterday and they should have only for his hissy fit.
Did you see the reports, both players agreed to come today to play the match today after giving a choice. Do not blame it on Djokovic

atttomole

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I imagine Rafa sitting on the couch right now watching the match on tv and talking to Carlos Moya like this:

The guy sounds a bit like Diego Maradona, and he looks inebriated. :)

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Did you see the reports, both players agreed to come today to play the match today after giving a choice. Do not blame it on Djokovic

Got a link to those 'cos no I didn't and it seems unlikely that Thiem would want to quit when ahead and knowing Djokovic was pissed off with the conditions and letting it get to him? When you're leading it's always better to continue and keep your momentum so I've a very hard time seeing Thiem wanted to stop.

Reactions: Moxie

tennisville

Major Winner
Reactions
A quick finish and I hope the winner has something in the tank for tomorrow, the organizers really should postpone the match to Monday to make it somewhat more fair to these 2 players

tennisville

Major Winner
Reactions
Got a link to those 'cos no I didn't and it seems unlikely that Thiem would want to quit when ahead and knowing Djokovic was pissed off with the conditions and letting it get to him? When you're leading it's always better to continue and keep your momentum so I've a very hard time seeing Thiem wanted to stop.
Yeah but Thiem agreed as well, this was what was said in Eurosports, so despite that Thiem decided to come today as well. Dont blame it on Djokovic

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
The more nervous the match gets, the better for Djokovic. Thiem needs to make this a shootout. The more both feel the moment, more the match fall in Djokovic hands. He has simply much more composure.

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Genious from Thiem to earn BP!

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
A quick finish and I hope the winner has something in the tank for tomorrow, the organizers really should postpone the match to Monday to make it somewhat more fair to these 2 players
they're not going to do that. The weather is worse for Mon and if what you say is true, they both chose to play today

tennisville

Major Winner
Reactions

I don't know whether this works for you or not

Denis

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Level is being raised by both players.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Yeah but Thiem agreed as well, this was what was said in Eurosports, so despite that Thiem decided to come today as well. Dont blame it on Djokovic

I'm more inclined to believe Thiem said "But it's a joke" just like after Serena Williams got him kicked out of his interview room.

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
I don't remember a game were Thiem won the first point on his own serve.

Denis

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Yeah but the organizers should have played the semis on the same time, we would not have the mess that we have right now then. They did it in 2016

I fully agree. They must have done it because Novak and Thiem had one day less rest, and this way they got a few more hours.