• Roger in five

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Novak in five

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

El Dude

The GOAT
Reactions
I voted with my heart - Roger in four - but think Novak wins it in 4.

prathew

In the Locker Room
Reactions
mrzz said:
Riotbeard said:
nehmeth said:
Your bias is evident, but it's a good assessment. I appreciate your writing. If I were a Fed fan, I would enjoy the preview, right up until the prediction.

Ditto, good article, although of course for us Novak fans... At least glad you picked him, haha.

I gotta say tennis fans are pretty defensive... In this good, if rather standardized article, the author is honest enough to let clear who he is rooting for, but is pretty straightforward in his
analysis. Whenever he goes technical, he is explaining why Djokovic should win. And he states (the obvious) that he is #1 by a landslide. He gives some hope to Federer supporter's, which is reasonable, as every match has to be played, and the guy has 17 slams to his name and some wins over Djokovic last year. I am really curious, apart from the "I, inexplicably, do not like him one bit", where are you guys seeing bias?

I'm glad it did not come across as biased. Slightly surprised too since I'm a mad FedHead through and through.
Anyway, thank you guys very much for reading it through. Cheers!

crystalfire

Major Winner
Reactions
so do i get up in the weeee hours of morning to watch a match that i hope fed wins but cant really guarantee anymore or do i just sleep and catch the highlights. sleep will save me yelling a lot at feds stupidity probably too. and i wont be dead tom

Puppet Master

Masters Champion
Reactions
crystalfire said:
so do i get up in the weeee hours of morning to watch a match that i hope fed wins but cant really guarantee anymore or do i just sleep and catch the highlights. sleep will save me yelling a lot at feds stupidity probably too. and i wont be dead tom

Just sleep through it and check the score when you get up. If Fed's name is not flashing don't even bother watching the highlights. At least I will do that :D

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
crystalfire said:

Going to record it on the DVR. If I wake up at 4 or 5 I'll turn the live match on and go back and watch the rest later. :)

crystalfire

Major Winner
Reactions
Puppet Master said:
crystalfire said:

Just sleep through it and check the score when you get up. If Fed's name is not flashing don't even bother watching the highlights. At least I will do that :D

haha thats what i normally do. if fed wins watch the highlights if not meh who cares. we pretty much know how he blows it

crystalfire

Major Winner
Reactions
nehmeth said:
crystalfire said:

Going to record it on the DVR. If I wake up at 4 or 5 I'll turn the live match on and go back and watch the rest later. :)

your guy should win haha so you shouldnt even be worried;)

Ilovetennis2

Club Member
Reactions
Djokovic in three. I normally vote with my heart, but if Federer can't beat him at Wimbledon or the USO, he isn't doing anything here.

Srini

Futures Player
Reactions
Sadly cant see Fed winning this. Djokovic in 4.
However, if Fed wins the first set, there is a possibility of an upset.

shawnbm

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Roger in four sets. He is due and he has played Novak tough in the big events--not much has separated them. He appears to be quite comfortable with the speed of this court; it is faster by all accounts. That is a key factor, which will be accentuated by closing the roof. It will be interesting and the winner here wins the whole thing.

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
You guys keep saying that the winner here will win the whole thing... if Federer wins and goes on to lose the title, I will be so mad, so angry, so full of hatred against all of you that I will, I swear I wll, I promisse I will dislike all your posts!

shawnbm

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
mrzz said:
You guys keep saying that the winner here will win the whole thing... if Federer wins and goes on to lose the title, I will be so mad, so angry, so full of hatred against all of you that I will, I swear I wll, I promisse I will dislike all your posts!

I retract what I said--I don't want to jinx your man. :plot

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Busted said:
Front242 said:
Not surprisingly Nadal fans are routing for the guy who hasn't been destroying their beloved for the past 10 matches :snicker Probably the one and only time they ever will cheer for old Wodger.

:snicker Why would they even care? Er...except for that whole thing with Roger putting more distance between himself and the fading Nadal in the Slams count. :laydownlaughing Gonna be hard for Nadal to get to 15 the way he's playing - let alone 18.:lolz:

Well, to put more distance Roger first would have to get the '18' and Nadal not more GS. Sorry contradict to you but even what is going on with Nadal I see more dificult that Roger wins another GS than Nadal not a single :lolz:

HSD

In the Locker Room
Reactions
I am a rabid Federer fan. But I think Djokovic takes this in 4 at most. If only Federer can keep the unforced errors in check then he might have a chance. Also guys, can anybody help me change the random password generated by the tennis frontier email? they are saying to go the control center which is not there. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Lol, too much propaganda, we'll see....

http://media.fyre.co/XGqAB0OnR4Oa6z5dRb8d_image.gif

golds girl

Major Winner
Reactions
HSD said:
I am a rabid Federer fan. But I think Djokovic takes this in 4 at most. If only Federer can keep the unforced errors in check then he might have a chance. Also guys, can anybody help me change the random password generated by the tennis frontier email? they are saying to go the control center which is not there. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Welcome HSD.
I'm sure one of our great mods will get back to you on password problems.:)

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Gutted I'll miss this with work. Plenty of highlights later please, pavlik! :)

pavlik89

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTizOaIWVb0[/video]