Reactions
WTA Finals Semifinal Matchups!

Sharapova (3-0) vs. Kvitova (1-2)
Muguruza (3-0) vs. Radwanska (1-2)

CSjxtbzVAAAPdsB.jpg

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
bad attendance this year...this year boring and the fans look bored ..very sparse attendance.Serena makes money for the tour not pova..Instabul was the best and the fans were passionate..

sk310

Masters Champion
Reactions
Sigh... Im always disappointed when people make it to the SF 1-2.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
It's boring to see always the same player winning and more when she doesn't have too much competition because the poor game of her opponents
I'm glad to see that one new star is shining (Garby) and I hope she continues so well, then Serena will break more than one racket :D.
Maria also could have been a tough opponent but her injuries have been a bad work on her :(

bajana

Pro Tour Player
Reactions
Carol35 said:
It's boring to see always the same player winning and more when she doesn't have too much competition because the poor game of her opponents
I'm glad to see that one new star is shining (Garby) and I hope she continues so well, then Serena will break more than one racket :D.
Maria also could have been a tough opponent but her injuries have been a bad work on her :(

Serena can't begin to rival Mugu in the racket-breaking department. They had to get the sweepers on to get rid of the graphite detritus after Garbine broke her racket :lolz:

Anyhoo, I do wish the young players well, and I do that without needing to diminish any other player on tour.

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Order of Play - Saturday, October 31, 2015

12:30 - [1] Martina Hingis / Sania Mirza (SUI/IND) V [3] Hao-Ching Chan / Yung-Jan Chan (TPE/TPE)
15:00 - [2] Garbiñe Muguruza (ESP) V [5] Agnieszka Radwanska (POL)
18:30 - [3] Maria Sharapova (RUS) V [4] Petra Kvitova (CZE)
20:30 - [8] Garbiñe Muguruza / Carla Suárez Navarro (ESP/ESP) V [7] Andrea Hlavackova / Lucie Hradecka (CZE/CZE)

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
bajana said:
Carol35 said:

Serena can't begin to rival Mugu in the racket-breaking department. They had to get the sweepers on to get rid of the graphite detritus after Garbine broke her racket :lolz:

Anyhoo, I do wish the young players well, and I do that without needing to diminish any other player on tour.

Nobody is diminishing any other player, just saying that some players act much better than others when they are losing even if they can break a racket once and for the first time ;)
And yeah, I hope that not only Garby but more young players play well and better than the ones these last years and not so young :cool:

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Almost time! Who wins!

CSn-UEwVEAAKYnW.jpg

Got to go with Garby but Aga is one tough, wily player. If injuries aren't an issue, then Garby should take it. But she has been playing a ot and is in the doubles SF as well. Exhaustion might play a part.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Hingis and Mirza just took care of CHAN squared in the semifinals 6-4 6-2. I watched the second set.
They were up 4-0 and it looked like they are going to Bagel. But, then both Sania and Martina lost serve once from that point and won by breaking the opps twice.

On a related news it was announced yesterday that Martina and Sania clinched the YE #1.

Now, they will face either Mugu & CSN or the Czech duo, most likely Mugu and CSN.

That will be a battle of a doubles team made up of top singles players and doubles team made up of top doubles players and so will be interesting to watch.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
I think Mugu wins this one. She has too much firepower for Aga.

Good night folks.

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Never count Aga out. She could wear Garby out and if she takes it to a third set she just might pull it off. But Garby seems to have gotten it in gear now. 4-all.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Mugu deserves to be in the final not that mug...even Flavia is more deserving