Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu0dMNDqgVU[/video]

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
I woke up to find Aussie's going out rather meekly; KOKO in straights going down! I didn't expect that at all! Murray's doing his same old thing against Tsonga on grass; yawn! More or less just letting JW make the error and he's getting away with it! Just sad! ;-( Both are playing bade, defensive tennis on grass; TOTAL IDIOTS! :rolleyes: :puzzled :nono :angel: :cover

pavlik89

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqLhTb2EKWk[/video]

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Great Britain 1-1 France
Kazakhstan 2-0 Australia
Belgium 2-0 Canada
Argentina 1-0 Serbia

Winner of Great Britain-France wins the cup this year?

pavlik89

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y_JiNjj8Sw[/video]

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
JesuslookslikeBorg said:
good old andy saves the day..1-1.

...with a little help from his friend; JWT! He had opportunities early and just couldn't take them! Murray played his usual, boring defensive game and JW obliged with errors again and again! :cover :nono :angel: :dodgy:

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Kirijax said:
Australia in a huge whole now after Kyrgios and Kokkinakis lose their matches today.

Kazakhstan 2-0 Australia
No. 63 Kukushkin defeated No. 69 Kokkinakis 6-4, 6-3, 6-3
No. 115 Nodovyesov defeated No. 41 Kyrgios 7-6(5), 6-7(2), 7-6(5), 6-4 :cover

I am sure Tomic enjoys the result as Tennis Australia banned him from this tie thinking they don't need him. :cool:

On the other hand, even if he was selected he might not have been able to play unless they let players out of jail on special exemption. :cover

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Groth and Hewitt keep Australia alive, beating Golubv and Nedovyesov 6-4, 7-6(4), 6-2!

The Kokk and The Prick get another chance tomorrow.

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Kirijax said:
Winner of Great Britain-France wins the cup this year?

Maybe Belgium is the sleeper team that sneaks through and wins it.

The Russians, I mean "Kazaks", are well compensated and know when they need to bring their A game. I will laugh if they beat the Aussies.

Looking forward to the Simon v. Murray match. :sleepy: zzzzzzzz

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Great Britain Vs. France Day 2 Doubles

So Andy Murray decides to play after all, teaming up with his brother Jaime. France also makes a change, putting Tsonga in Gasquet's place to play with Mahut.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
After a bad last year due to resignations and injuries the five times DC Champion Spain is taking a step forward and probably will be able to compete in September :clap

JesuslookslikeBorg

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
on Friday tommy robredo wasted one of young gunz 17yr old kid (born oct 1997) rublev I think.

Christian garin, 19, won group two clay tie for chile against whatever country it was vs whatever player it was.

JesuslookslikeBorg

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
murray/murray v Tsonga/mahut evenstevens one set all, 2-3 on serve 3rd set, crucial 3rd rubber.

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Murrayx2 takes the third set tie break and lead 2 sets to one. Winning is a must for Great Britain and it would be huge for them to pull this off.

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Murrayx2 wins the doubles match in 4 sets and Great Britain takes a 2-1 lead. Murray vs. Simon and Ward vs. Tsonga (?) tomorrow.

As it stands; we could have Great Britain, Kuzakhstan, Belgium and Argentina in the final four. I like GB's chances.

TennisFanatic7

Major Winner
Reactions
Website
tennisfanaticblog.weebly.com
Excellent performances from the boys today. Looking at the rest of the draw, this is a great year to go on a bit of a tear in this competition. Now very nervous for Murray's match tomorrow against Simon or possibly Gasquet. Hopefully he's fully fit after his fall. He should be okay, although he has played three days in a row, the JWT singles was only three sets and doubles is not the same physical exertion.

Fingers crossed!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

jhar26

Pro Tour Champion
Reactions
Kirijax said:
Murrayx2 wins the doubles match in 4 sets and Great Britain takes a 2-1 lead. Murray vs. Simon and Ward vs. Tsonga (?) tomorrow.

As it stands; we could have Great Britain, Kuzakhstan, Belgium and Argentina in the final four. I like GB's chances.
Me too, although you're always in a vulnerable position if you have only one great player. Belgium could be the dark horse, especially if GB get through. The French would be too much for the Belgians I think because the're all great players. Against GB - if you can win both singles that don't involve Murray you have a shot.