US Politics Thread

Murat Baslamisli

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
www.drummershangout.ca
Let me get this straight, you guys are actually engaged in a discussion about the intelligence of the so called by Federberg 's "blacks " or black vote. Really?
Nope..I mean, I was not. I was just mentioning Sowell and how great it would be if folks read him more, black or otherwise, that's all.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
^mate have a listen to yourself! Wow!

I don't pay much attention to what black leaders say. And neither should you. Black people are not a monolith. They certainly don't vote according to the diktat of so called black leaders. You're too funny. That by itself exposes your complete ignorance. For the record I know many black Americans. 99% of them would vote for the Republicans in a second if racism, voter suppression and a myriad of other disturbing things weren't policies of the GOP. They're typically a very conservative bunch. At least the ones I know...
So you are saying Black Folks are conservative voters or they would vote Republican in second..So you feel compelled to speak for the Blacks because you know a few Black Americans..What is a Black Americans? Are they less than Black English , Black Spaniards, Black South Americans , Black Irish or Black Russian..Can you tell us how they think and how they vote since you feel compelled to speak for Black Folks..This is what I known about you but Neanderthals like Front tried to pop pop my statements..Ask others and they will tell you..You are a pure Racist that is in pure denial .. Anyone who is a non Caucasian ( Jewish, African, African American, South American, Asian or from the Islands ) should seriously consider why do they even bother communicating with the likes of you..even tennis discussions should be censored from your ignorance.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
oh good grief the collective intelligence of this thread has just collapsed. Sad! I'm not even going to bother responding to any of that nonsense otherwise it gives the poster license to think their words have any validity :facepalm:

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I beg to differ. Why do you think Dyson is on a higher level than Elder?
Larry Elder is one dimensional, he may know politics especially from the perspective coming from the RIGHT but he has no understanding of social or world issues..A novice could listen to Michael Dyson because he is a scholar, educator and has a presence in current social issues and events. Elder is not look upon as a person who really educates the public or is a person that the next generation looks at as a trailblazer.. Trust me on this one..If you put Elder in a public forum with MDyson, Elder would be quickly silenced or ignored by the same audience.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Whoopsy! Now I hear there's another potential whistleblower? Obviously impeachment is baked in the cake. If this new person was closer to the action it could make removal a possibility

Reactions: Fiero425

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Whoopsy! Now I hear there's another potential whistleblower? Obviously impeachment is baked in the cake. If this new person was closer to the action it could make removal a possibility

I’m not holding my breath, since that would require a 2/3 vote from the Republican-controlled Senate.

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Bill O’Reilly discussing reparations:

Different perspectives:

Reparations is a difficult, controversial topic. Thoughts?

Last edited:

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
I started watching FNC in '97, a year after est. where O'Reilly anchored the evening series of programming along w/ Hannity & Combs and Catherine Crier! They hadn't completely lost their collective minds yet and I actually got something out of them! There wasn't the screaming and ranting as we see regularly now! You can say Clinton started them in the direction of news insanity, wanting Bill and Hillary out of the WHITE HOUSE in the worst possible way; even if they had to fabricate $#!t! It's truly embarrassing to see how Americans who're supposed to be so idealistic and progressive were reverting back to the animals of civil war with the North against the South and Republicans hatin' on the Democrats! It didn't seem to matter that the country was flying high with little unemployment, the economy booming, and the stock market going thru the roof! This let me know love of country and patriotism in general was total BS with politicians; just buzzwords and talking points! I was pretty much done with Republicans after that; Dems not much better, but at least they weren't openly trashing and attacking their country! :facepalm: :nono: :facepalm: :banghead: :cuckoo: :help: :eek: :rolleyes:

Murat Baslamisli

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
www.drummershangout.ca
Bill O’Reilly discussing reparations:

Different perspectives:

Reparations is a difficult, controversial topic. Thoughts?

It is a difficult one indeed and very tricky, but I just want to mention something so folks can see how weird this can get. When England abolished slavery, reparations were discussed. And they decided it was warranted...to pay the slave OWNERS to the tune of about 20 million pounds , because they literally lost their properties in slaves ! Think about that for a sec...

tented

Administrator
Reactions
It is a difficult one indeed and very tricky, but I just want to mention something so folks can see how weird this can get. When England abolished slavery, reparations were discussed. And they decided it was warranted...to pay the slave OWNERS to the tune of about 20 million pounds , because they literally lost their properties in slaves ! Think about that for a sec...

Wow, that’s a new one for me. Could there now be the reverse: paying back the 20 million pounds?

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
It’s only one way to look at this.. the slave owners..every fucking one of them were criminals regardless if they felt they paid for property. That’s bullshit, those were human beings. Let’s say today, a Pimp or Madam or whomever were purchasers of young girls from any country and got caught. Nobody is gonna pay those bastards back plus they are going to jail. Reparations should Be warranted for all decedents of anyone who was brought to any country against their will. I not gonna bother listening to Bill O’Reiley..

Murat Baslamisli

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
www.drummershangout.ca
Wow, that’s a new one for me. Could there now be the reverse: paying back the 20 million pounds?
The biggest question will always be who pays and to whom. Remember, there were literally thousands of Black slave owners in the south. This thing is can get more complicated than quantum physics.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com

Mon Dieu! That's what people look at when it comes to reparations? The owners are out of $$! Really? When I think of reparations, I think of the real victims; the slave labor who were bought and sold, beaten, traded, and told they were less than "human beings!" FK all of you's who lament the owners being "out of pocket" over the real victims brought to another country and forced into servitude! :whistle: :nono: :facepalm:

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Mon Dieu! That's what people look at when it comes to reparations? The owners are out of $$! Really? When I think of reparations, I think of the real victims; the slave labor who were bought and sold, beaten, traded, and told they were less than "human beings!" FK all of you's who lament the owners being "out of pocket" over the real victims brought to another country and forced into servitude! :whistle: :nono: :facepalm:

My comment meant is there a way for the slave owners to forfeit the money and give it to the slaves. I wasn’t feeling sorry for the slave owners losses!

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
My comment meant is there a way for the slave owners to forfeit the money and give it to the slaves. I wasn’t feeling sorry for the slave owners losses!

Maybe you, but knowing the masses, you can be assured there are plenty who do feel "owners" were "out $$" when slavery abolished over anything having to do with the "rights of man!" This country was founded on hypocrisy and it lives on thru to now accepting Trump's disgusting behavior after lambasting Clinton for only perceived indiscretions! :whistle: :facepalm: :eek: :rolleyes: :sick: :ptennis:

Last edited:

atttomole

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Somebody named Kukushkin was arrested in connection with the Ukraine investigation. He is said to be an associate of Rudolf Giuliani.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mrzz World Affairs 2449
T World Affairs 13
britbox World Affairs 82
britbox World Affairs 1004
britbox World Affairs 46