Status
Not open for further replies.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Wonderful..when was the baby born.I think she probably had a ceasar.Wish her all the best with her new baby.
Well the whole famliy did a 'tick tok video' welcoming the baby girl Tuesday, though at present I cannot find the actual date the new baby was born

Reactions: tossip

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Hoergren,

I notice that Clara had to retire in the 2nd set against Fernandez? I hope it is not her back again?

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Good to see Ausisie Alja Tomlijanovic back at the USO, this will be her first tournament this year, she says he knee feels good, Alja made the QFs at the USO last year

Reactions: AnonymousFan

lomaha

Pro Tour Player
Reactions
Hoergren,

I notice that Clara had to retire in the 2nd set against Fernandez? I hope it is not her back again?
I'm not sure what wa wrong. She had a medical timeout, where they took her temperature and bloodpressure and had a pill of some kind - and later another MTO in the lockerroom. She looked as if she wasn't feeling well. Maybe it was the heat?

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I'm not sure what wa wrong. She had a medical timeout, where they took her temperature and bloodpressure and had a pill of some kind - and later another MTO in the lockerroom. She looked as if she wasn't feeling well. Maybe it was the heat?
Oh I am sorry to hear that, could have picked up a virus, she played well in her previous match, hopefully she makes a full recovery

PhiEaglesfan712

Major Winner
Reactions
Serena looks great. Now she needs to decide if she wants to give it One more try ! Maybe??
I was thinking this the other day, and with Venus declaring she will be playing Cleveland next August, I wouldn't be surprised if Serena also made a brief return in 2024. Perhaps, they could cap off their career playing doubles at the Olympics and the US Open.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
I was thinking this the other day, and with Venus declaring she will be playing Cleveland next August, I wouldn't be surprised if Serena also made a brief return in 2024. Perhaps, they could cap off their career playing doubles at the Olympics and the US Open.
Don’t they have to qualify first?

Reactions: kskate2

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Rain delay in Cleveland Tennis of the Land tournament,
Sloane Stephens 63 and leading 3-0 in the 2nd set over M. Andreeva
This match will have to be complete tomorrow Thursday 24th August, winner will play a QF match against S.Sorribes Tormo

Last edited:
Reactions: tossip

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
QFs at "Tennis in the Land'
Thursday 24th August,

S. Stephens (9) vs M. Andreeva match to be completed, rain suspended match
Stephens 1st 63 and leading 3-0, winner will play later in a QF match at 6.30pm against S.Sorribes Tormo

QF matches,
L. Ferandez vs T. Maria
C.Garcia (1) vs L. Zhu
E.Alexandrova (4) vs X.Wang
Not before 6.30pm
S.Sorribes Tormo vs S.Stephens/ or M. Andreeva

Status
Not open for further replies.