Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Djokovic in 3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
It's a pity it can't be a draw. Alcaraz annoys me with the constant fist pumping and grunting and going for highlight reel shots all the time and Djokovic annoys me for trying too hard to get the crowd to like him. As surprised as many will probably be to hear this though, I'm hoping Djokovic wins.

Reactions: AnonymousFan

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
A 13 minute first game. That's got to be the one of the longest in history..

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Question. If you win a title at any level at Wimbledon, will that make you an honorary member of the club?

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Novak's net play so far is the worst I've seen in a while. Alcaraz is dialed in from the start.
Alcaraz's fastest start of the fortnight. He knew he couldn't start slow like he has.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Novak's net play so far is the worst I've seen in a while. Alcaraz is dialed in from the start.
Novak's recent rating as being a decent volley net skills is vastly overrated.. Carlitos, Rafa, Roger are excellent at net.. Murray is pretty good but Novak's net game is ok.

Last edited:

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Novak's recent rating as being a decent volley net skills is vastly overrated.. Carlitos, Rafa, Roger are excellent at net.. Murray is pretty good but Novak's net game is on.
He improved at net a lot in last few years, the positioning too. Net game won him the last USO final. He is not natural at the net like Fed.

Reactions: the AntiPusher

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Tignor is the undisputed champion of making The Kiss of Death prediction.
He sure is. Zach Cohen is pretty good for the betting tips a lot of the time. It's not really logical to pick Djokovic based on anything but hope at this stage and that applies for even before it started. Age and knee are against him.

Sundaymorningguy

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
It will be interesting to see how this match turns out. I will be curious to see how focused Carlos remains in this match or if he goes on a walkabout. I have tried to not go there, but Carlos is very much like a golden retriever. He very much looks for that good boy affirmation from his box and the crowd. He also has that ability to really wander from the task at hand like a retriever.

atttomole

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
How does he generate such a big serve? He is not that tall.