US Politics Thread

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I'm not disputing Jared's corruption. Just pointing out that he has nothing to do with the Trump organisation.

Re: Kamala, I don't have any expectations regarding her activities or statements. Just noting that there are increasingly negative comments about her team and performance. Just wondering what's going on. Aren't you?
Understood about T rump Family organization.
Nah .Kamala dysfunctional team is not important and has zero relevance on the US government. It happens on all administration teams especially in a new presidential administration.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Understood about T rump Family organization.
Nah .Kamala dysfunctional team is not important and has zero relevance on the US government. It happens on all administration teams especially in a new presidential administration.
I'm not sure I said it had any relevance for the US government. I find her performance interesting wrt her future aspirations and what impact it has on rivals

Reactions: tented and Moxie

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I'm not sure I said it had any relevance for the US government. I find her performance interesting wrt her future aspirations and what impact it has on rivals
It's her staff..who cares if it's dysfunctional. The only thing that matters is if it had any relevance on government.. There's more things on her just as with Biden and any candidate's past or presently that could be used by rivals. I think you're looking for something to chat about with her. There is no THERE of substance.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
It's her staff..who cares if it's dysfunctional. The only thing that matters is if it had any relevance on government.. There's more things on her just as with Biden and any candidate's past or presently that could be used by rivals. I think you're looking for something to chat about with her. There is no THERE of substance.
I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. No offence but you don't get to define what is relevant. If you don't find it relevant that's perfectly fine and you're within your rights not to respond ;) I merely asked @Moxie because I figured she's been observing Kamala and I was interested to know what she's seeing. Hope that clears that up

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. No offence but you don't get to define what is relevant. If you don't find it relevant that's perfectly fine and you're within your rights not to respond ;) I merely asked @Moxie because I figured she's been observing Kamala and I was interested to know what she's seeing. Hope that clears that up
No worries...you were responding to Moxie . ONLY..no worries at all.

Reactions: Federberg

tented

Administrator
Reactions

It’s my understanding this was how/why her Presidential campaign imploded: infighting among the staff. She needs to figure out why this keeps happening around her and fix it.

Reactions: Federberg

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
It’s my understanding this was how/why her Presidential campaign imploded: infighting among the staff. She needs to figure out why this keeps happening around her and fix it.
oh wow! I hadn't heard that. If that's the case then she isn't Presidential material at all. If you can't even control your team then you're no good

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
The GOP strategy towards the voters of America for the mid terms election Is "maintenance of white privilege". Nothing more nothing Less..

If Trump is the Antichrist then Mitchell is his demonic Nanny

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Trump and his domestic Nazis

General feared Trump would attempt coup after election, book claims https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...claims.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead
History will show that Mitchell M has been the most EVIL political person in the last 30 years. I have NEVER seen on any network or social media network that he has ever done one thing good. History will show that Mitchell's weak- kneed defiance of Trump's insurrection will haunt this country for the next decade.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
1626941733579.png

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mrzz World Affairs 2449
T World Affairs 13
britbox World Affairs 82
britbox World Affairs 1004
britbox World Affairs 46