US Politics Thread

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Since CNN covers things like this up, here is the reality for people who aren’t afraid to look at it. This is what Obama calls “peaceful protesting” and Moxie considers to be the moral arc of the universe bending toward justice. The good news is that this will help the construction industry and help people find jobs after the ridiculous and excessive shutdowns:

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I have no words...

Dylan Roof (26, white,) killed 9 Black people in a church and got out alive. A 12-year-old Black boy, Tamir Rice, was killed for having a toy gun in a park, almost immediately after the police arrived. Kyle Rittenhouse walks freely amongst police, showing his AR-15, and strolls casually, having just murdered 2 people. I think the disparity in "perception of threat" is clear.

Reactions: Federberg

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
so the RNC convention is over. I still found it difficult to find a coherent theme. I guess the only area was on law and order and Dem cities. Given that this is on Trump's watch you have to think that Biden can fend that off, but he'll need to put in the work. All I can say from all of this is that if Trump doesn't get some sort of bounce from this his is in trouble. Big trouble

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I have no words...

You have no words because you are a fool. You have had no words about the dozens of shootings in recent weeks by left-wing protestors. Did you talk about the black kid who was shot in Seattle in the CHOP zone?

These were not “protestors” you low-IQ retard. They were torching an entire city and attacking people. They set a car dealership on fire.

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Dylan Roof (26, white,) killed 9 Black people in a church and got out alive. A 12-year-old Black boy, Tamir Rice, was killed for having a toy gun in a park, almost immediately after the police arrived. Kyle Rittenhouse walks freely amongst police, showing his AR-15, and strolls casually, having just murdered 2 people. I think the disparity in "perception of threat" is clear.

What the fuck are you talking about you low-information Democratic voter? Dylan Roof got 9 life sentences. Rittenhouse did not resist arrest and as more info comes in it appears to be clear that he was acting in self-defense. White leftists like yourself truly are the number one enemy of black people and civilization generally today

Funny how you have not mentioned the black Trump supporter in Milwaukee who was shot and killed two weeks ago for having Trump signs on his lawn, or the black teenager killed in the white leftist dystopia in Seattle a couple months ago, or the black cop who was murdered in St. Louis.

The left v. right violence does not even compare. The former is far worse.

Oh, and how about these two stories? I know that you and Federturd did not even hear about them because your sources keep you in the dark and conceal the truth from you:

Black Man Approaches 5-Year-Old Boy Riding His Bike, Puts a Gun to His Head, Executes Him in Front of His Two Sisters
By Cristina Laila
Published August 11, 2020 at 12:33p

Young White Mother Killed By Black Lives Matter Mob for Allegedly Saying ‘All Lives Matter,’ National Media Fully Ignores
By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published July 11, 2020 at 10:12pm

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Dems need to guard their flank on these protests. I find it amazing that Harris isn’t jetting off to Wisconsin to talk to those crowds. Try to calm them and offer them hope of what a Biden administration would do. It’s not enough to claim that Trump is incompetent or whatever accusation they find most appropriate. They need to affirmatively make their case. Don’t know if it’s complacency or just stupidity but they could easily lose this. The media is so appallingly bad that Trump is given a pass no matter how terrible the things he does are. media bias my ass

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Dems need to guard their flank on these protests. I find it amazing that Harris isn’t jetting off to Wisconsin to talk to those crowds. Try to calm them and offer them hope of what a Biden administration would do. It’s not enough to claim that Trump is incompetent or whatever accusation they find most appropriate. They need to affirmatively make their case. Don’t know if it’s complacency or just stupidity but they could easily lose this. The media is so appallingly bad that Trump is given a pass no matter how terrible the things he does are. media bias my ass

TRUMP IS OFFERING HELP TO THE DEMOCRATIC MAYORS AND GOVERNORS WITH THE NATIONAL GUARD AND THEY ARE TURNING IT DOWN YOU CLUELESS BUFFOON. The president is not an all-powerful dictator, even if Moxie wanted Obama to be that. Governors and mayors have authority over their jurisdictions. The USA has a federal system.

And we all know that the moment Trump overrode a Democratic mayor or governor and sent the military in, everyone would call him a dictator for suppressing peaceful protests. The double-talk from all of you is beyond absurd.

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
This speaks to a trend that of course the CNN-Washington Post nitwits never even contemplate, let alone discuss, since they are living in their shallow self-reinforcing bubble. A black man and lifelong Democrat in Congress switching parties to support Trump.

Lifetime Democrat Rep. TORCHES His Own Party at RNC Then Calls For Everyone to Vote for Trump
•Aug 25, 2020

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
And Moxie.....mail-in voter fraud is entirely real. The good newspaper in your city just ran this piece of a Democratic political operative admitting that he has been involved in cheating with mail-in ballots for years. As usual, CNN, the New Slavetrader Times, the DNC, and the Washington Compost are full of shit:

Confessions of voter fraud: I was a master at fixing mail-in ballots
By Jon Levine
August 29, 2020

A top Democratic operative says voter fraud, especially with mail-in ballots, is no myth. And he knows this because he’s been doing it, on a grand scale, for decades.

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I would find it very funny if this happened to Moxie, or Federbergy if he was visiting the United States. It would be richly deserved in both cases. This is what “No Details Barack” and Kamala “I believe all women except Tara” Harris call “peaceful protesting”:

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
More evidence here of why the Washington Compost is the world's dumbest newspaper. When it comes to stupidity, it truly is hard to top the Wa-Hoes at WaPo.

These stupid low-brow warts on America's ass just wrote an attack piece on neuroradiologist Dr. Scott Atlas of Stanford, who just joined (far too late in my view) the White House pandemic response team. Because Atlas dissents from Fauci's stupid views, they describe him this way: someone "who does not have a background in infectious diseases or epidemiology." But who do they quote the paragraph before to object to Atlas's herd immunity strategy? An economist at NYU named Paul Romer. So apparently credentials matter one minute but don't matter the next. Atlas apparently isn't qualified to dispute Fauci as a neuroradiologist but Romer as an economist can share his views on infectious disease and we should all listen. I love the consistency.

Like I said above, the Washington Post is, flat out, the world's dumbest newspaper. Even the New Slavetrader Times can't match its stupidity.

New Trump pandemic adviser pushes controversial ‘herd immunity’ strategy, worrying public health officials

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
so Rod Rosenstein blocked any counter-intelligence investigation into Trump. I wonder if history will remember him as a Benedict Arnold character. What a weak weak man!

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
did POTUS just out himself? Mini stokes? :astonished-face: Going to be difficult to attack Biden on health going forward now...

Last edited:

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Black man being saved by the cops in New York City. Of course, no attention is given to this:

Last edited:

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Great retort here for the Democratic talking point that a “national plan” is needed for combating the Wuhan Nursing Home Virus. That idea is of course just a cover for wanting to use the federal government to impose the partisan will of the Democratic Party:

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Idiot Democrats are ruining New York City. That was of course inevitable, but it is still remarkable to see it play out live. Thousands are leaving and thousands more want out:

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
This is what the Democratic Party is promoting and encouraging.....these are not “peaceful protests” but vile outbreaks of stupidity. Attacking people in Rochester who are eating outside? The BLM movement has no intelligent point to make and it shows in the truly depraved behavior of its mindless adherents:

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Am I the only one seeing this Trump/military scandal as the "grab 'em by the pussy" moment of this cycle? Although I guess the difference this time is that we didn't get a Wikileaks dump shortly after. If the Russians don't hurry up this thing will be over!

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Tinfoil Federturd is of course one of the people dumb enough to believe The Atlantic hitpiece from Jeffrey Goldberg, while ignoring the numerous military figures who came to Trump’s defense as well as the fact that even John Bolton came to Trump’s defense:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mrzz World Affairs 2449
T World Affairs 13
britbox World Affairs 82
britbox World Affairs 1004
britbox World Affairs 46