US Open [Men], 2022 - Grand Slam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Definitely going to sleep now but decided to cash out a nice profit in case things go pear shaped and I wake up to losing all the profits. Make more if they win obviously but greed can be costly. Recouping the original stake and a profit is much better than losing it all! Moutet to win a set and Khachanov to win made a nice profit. Small €10 bet to return potentially €63 but cashed out at €50.37. Much better than losing out on all that! Made 130 total from 30. Could have been more but not worth waking up to it all gone! Enjoy the rest of the tennis and I'll wake up to the results :)

Left 2 pending so fingers crossed more €€€ later! It can pay some gas and electricity bills :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

Hailz

The Tennis Kid
Reactions
Going to the deciding 5th set being Karen and PCB. I knew this match was going to go the distance and be a super long one.

Hailz

The Tennis Kid
Reactions
Definitely going to sleep now but decided to cash out a nice profit in case things go pear shaped and I wake up to losing all the profits. Make more if they win obviously but greed can be costly. Recouping the original stake and a profit is much better than losing it all! Moutet to win a set and Khachanov to win made a nice profit. Small €10 bet to return potentially €63 but cashed out at €50.37. Much better than losing out on all that! Made 130 total from 30. Could have been more but not worth waking up to it all gone! Enjoy the rest of the tennis and I'll wake up to the results :)

Left 2 pending so fingers crossed more €€€ later! It can pay some gas and electricity bills :D
Khachanov did not win yet though. He is in the 5th set with PCB right now.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Khachanov did not win yet though. He is in the 5th set with PCB right now.
You can cash out with many bookies so if you're happy to cash out a profit you can do so at any stage. Too often I've got greedy and lost money so I've learnt my lesson. I cashed out when he was up 2 sets to 1 cos it would have dropped a ton if it went to a 5th which it now has.

Hailz

The Tennis Kid
Reactions
You can cash out with many bookies so if you're happy to cash out a profit you can do so at any stage. Too often I've got greedy and lost money so I've learnt my lesson. I cashed out when he was up 2 sets to 1 cos it would have dropped a ton if it went to a 5th which it now has.
I don't fully understand, but I guess it works better that way for you. By the way, I am only 14 years old so I haven't a clue about any of this stuff. :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
I don't fully understand, but I guess it works better that way for you. By the way, I am only 14 years old so I haven't a clue about any of this stuff. :face-with-tears-of-joy:
No prob :D They show the cash out value with your pending bets and it's changing constantly every point. The match was 3/4 over when Khachanov was 2 sets to 1 up so the cash out value was reflecting that. Cashed out €50 cos it was only €13 more if he wins and much better to make 40 profit than wake up to him losing and all that 50 lost (my original 10 and 40 profit would all be gone if PCB wins).

Reactions: Hailz

Hailz

The Tennis Kid
Reactions
No prob :D They show the cash out value with your pending bets and it's changing constantly every point. The match was 3/4 over when Khachanov was 2 sets to 1 up so the cash out value was reflecting that. Cashed out €50 cos it was only €13 more if he wins and much better to make 40 profit than wake up to him losing and all that 50 lost (my original 10 and 40 profit would all be gone if PCB wins).
Okay, I think I got it now. :)

Reactions: Front242

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Good tactical change up Nick, also going behind Meddy, Nick 4-1
2 slices from Meddy Nick and he has reset the points 5 all
Nick has to do better on the ROS...now Nick faces a SP
Good serve when you have lost 3 points in a row
6 all

Last edited:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Great ROS from Meddy, he absorbs pace through the middle
SP 7-6 Meddy
Hello redirect from Nick down the line
7 all

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Meddy with SP again 8=7
Wow what a volley caught the outside edge of the line from Nick
8 all
SP for Nick 9-8
Taken away from Meddy with his serve
9 all

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Nick's ego has gone through the roof,he was say to someone that he has the same stature and draw as the sisters.He was otherwise saying that he deserved to play at 7pm than Serena..

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
OMG this breaker....9-9. Go, Nick!

Status
Not open for further replies.