US Open [Men], 2021 - Grand Slam

Status
Not open for further replies.

bokun

Reactions
Obi Wan Kenobi just not the same guy anymore, went down to McDonald as expected.
Just thought the same.
Also Kei and Marin can join the Goffin club, hard to imagine both once played the US Open F.

Reactions: Moxie

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Would these players be kvetchin' if they had won the match? Doubtful, but you never know! Some people just like to b!tch; "I know!" :partying-face:
I would give The Young Greek a pass if it was the first time,with the long bathroom break,he is a serial offender in this area,regardless if he wins or losses,that is my opinion.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Korda retired down 2-6 1-2 to Nikoloz Basilashvili.
This has gotten so ridiculous! It was enough to put up with WDs, Ret., & Disqualifications going on with the Big 3; now even the "upcoming fodder" is falling by the wayside broken or having something else going on behind the scenes causing seeding and draw dramatics! :face-with-hand-over-mouth: :facepalm: :sneezing-face::yawningface:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
This has gotten so ridiculous! It was enough to put up with WDs, Ret., & Disqualifications going on with the Big 3; now even the "upcoming fodder" is falling by the wayside broken or having something else going on behind the scenes causing seeding and draw dramatics! :face-with-hand-over-mouth: :facepalm: :sneezing-face::yawningface:
Well Korda decided to miss the Olympics to prepare for the USO,which has now backfired on him,I am still trying to find out 'what the injury was that forced him to retire.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
The tweet:

That's is a good one from Muzz and also Zverev has said that Tsitsipas is a great player and #3 so he doesn't need to go the bathroom like he goes to the moon :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
PCB is out, ouch. Americans are working their way through the R1, qualifiers, wild cards, you name it.
That was a shocker. I hate to say that I thought he shouldn't have played in NC last week, but I did. I picked Fucsovic to win the match with Seppi, against my rule to pick for the Italians, but I'm happy for the veteran. That final tie-breaker was nearly half an hour long.

Status
Not open for further replies.