Tokyo Olympics 2021 - 24th July to 1st August 2021

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
This might be Barty's last chance to salvage her rep after upsets in the singles & the doubles! She is the #1 player in the world! Represent! :dance2:
She is playing with John Peers who plays on the doubles circuit,Barty partnered new players in doubles and mixed doubles for the first time so you can't expect her to win it on her own.,regardless if she is the No 1 player.

Last edited:

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
She is playing with John Peers who plays on the doubles circuit,Barty partnered new players in doubles and mixed doubles for the first time so you can't expect her to win it on her own.,regardless if she is the No 1 player.

I'm just harder on the top pros since I don't think they should be competing! They have international fame and fortune already! They aren't just entitled to compete in what was once a totally amatuer sport! I give some a break, but tennis players are spoiled, self-entitled brats that can't be given enough to satisfy them! :facepalm:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I'm just harder on the top pros since I don't think they should be competing! They have international fame and fortune already! They aren't just entitled to compete in what was once a totally amateur sport! I give some a break, but tennis players are spoiled, self-entitled brats that can't be given enough to satisfy them! :facepalm:
Well you know my thoughts on the Olympics I have never thought tennis should have been included in the Olympics to start with.
Now in Japan we have golf LOL!!!

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
This might be Barty's last chance to salvage her rep after upsets in the singles & the doubles! She is the #1 player in the world! Represent! :dance2:
Oh, right, because otherwise her reputation would be pathetically in the toilet. Good lord, folks can get quite hysterical over the odd loss. I'm thinking Barty has a lot of upside and way to go in her career. I'm predicting great things for her. :cool: :finger:

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Here are my QF predictions

1. Novak
2. Sasha
3. Khachanov
4. PCB*
* - primarily due to injury/heat/fatigue concern of Med who took MTO in each set of the last match.

• Haha
Reactions: AnonymousFan

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
The glass Samurai should be ashamed of himself..As my dad would say..he ain't worth the piss in a bucket

• Haha
Reactions: Fiero425

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Excellent played by Pablo, he sent the " Russian machine" to repair lol. Now he also should send the other Russian to home, then he would get at least one Medal :dance2:

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
No..No..the mad Russian would have been the best match up vs Novak..Damn. now it's up to Sacha and his serves. SMH2

• Haha

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Now, the only player who can potentially stop Novak is Sasha (not saying he actually would).

Khachanov makes too many UFE in general to defeat Novak. PCB has no serious weapons to be considered a threat to Novak.

Also, it would be hard to stop Novak in the Gold Medal match.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Here are my QF predictions

1. Novak
2. Sasha
3. Khachanov
4. PCB*
* - primarily due to injury/heat/fatigue concern of Med who took MTO in each set of the last match.

The glass Samurai should be ashamed of himself..As my dad would say..he ain't worth the piss in a bucket

Poor guy! Reminds me of a "21 & under tournament" I playerd back in the day! I had to double fault 4 times just to give him a game! It was sad! :facepalm:

• Haha
Reactions: the AntiPusher

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Now, the only player who can potentially stop Novak is Sasha (not saying he actually would).

Khachanov makes too many UFE in general to defeat Novak. PCB has no serious weapons to be considered a threat to Novak.

Is it possible to fly the lines woman in from last year's USO that Novak's ball almost gave her a tracheostomy.. I think her presence at the semi's will disturb Novak's more than these remaining 3.

• Haha
Reactions: Carol and Fiero425

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions

What time does Sacha play Novak's bathroom break taking ass. I got my Nole voodoos dolls and pins ready

• Haha

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Is it possible to fly the lines woman in from last year's USO that Novak's ball almost gave her a tracheostomy.. I think her presence at the semi's will disturb Novak's more than these remaining 3.
She should be arbitrating that match through the Skype lol

• Haha
Reactions: the AntiPusher

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
She should be arbitrating that match through the Skype lol
I will be happy to start a go fund me to reimburse her for her expenses..I will contact the USTA to ensure that she will be waiting for Novak late next month at the USO

• Haha

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
I will be happy to start a go fund me to reimburse her for her expenses..I will contact the USTA to ensure that she will be waiting for Novak late next month at the USO

Well this type of sabotage might be effective or maybe hiring Tonya Harding to knee-cap the guy! I guess it would be the most definitive way to stop the guy from making history! Most would clamor to be a part of it like when Sampras was elevated to GOAT status without even a FO final! We set and reset conditions why the current player is not as good as the old timers when convenient! Heaven knows I'm still giving Laver more credit than he deserves even winning those 2 CYGS's! He still has the same issues as Federer; a couple players literally owned him (Rosewall & Hoad)! :fearful-face:

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions

Your wish may be partially fulfilled. No, we can't have that woman in Tokyo.

PCB has only won one match against Novak and that was because Novak was defaulted in that match. So, if PCB is across the net, that may kind of remind Novak of that incident.

• Haha

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Your wish may be partially fulfilled. No, we can't have that woman in Tokyo.

PCB has only won one match against Novak and that was because Novak was defaulted in that match. So, if PCB is across the net, that may kind of remind Novak of that incident.

He might punish Pablo and wipe him out like he did Kei today since he lost that Slam opportunity last FALL! :face-with-hand-over-mouth: