"The Andy Murray Problem"

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
A first service percentage in the 40's against the number 1 player in the world = a shellacking.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
nehmeth said:
A first service percentage in the 40's against the number 1 player in the world = a shellacking.

Why are you posting that here? Don't you know that there is a new thread titled "Muzza" to post such messages. :snicker

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
GameSetAndMath said:
nehmeth said:

Why are you posting that here? Don't you know that there is a new thread titled "Muzza" to post such messages. :snicker

:)

Well, I would say that serving under 50% is (at least part of) "the Andy Murray problem".

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
nehmeth said:
GameSetAndMath said:
nehmeth said:

:)

Well, I would say that serving under 50% is (at least part of) "the Andy Murray problem".

Forget about first service percentage, do you know that in today's match actually Novak
won more points on Murray's serve than Murray himself did. Novak won 51% of the points
and Murray won 49% of the points that started with a Murray serve. I did not realize it
was this bad.